12.

As Five and I are in his room, suddenly the closet door opens, making us look over to see Klaus attempting to get out of the closet. "Have you been there the whole time," I question.

"I have, and I heard everything you two little lovebirds have been talking about. It's so cute," He admits.

"I thought I told you to put on something professional," Five sighs.

"What? This is my nicest outfit," He states.

"Huh. Looks like you forgot to tell me you were pulling Klaus into this," I say, glaring at Five.

"Hey, by the way, I'm pulling Klaus into this," Five states, making me roll my eyes.

"Asshole. Anyway, let's go raid the old man's closet. Find you something nicer to wear," I say, grabbing Klaus's hand and pulling him along.

"As long as I get paid."

"When the job is done," Five says.

"Okay, but just so we're clear on the finer details, I just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad, correct?"

"Yeah. Something like that."

"What's our cover story?"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I mean, was I really young when I had you two? Like 16? Like, young and... terribly misguided," Klaus says, dramatically.

"Sure," I roll my eyes.

"Your mother, that slut. Whoever she was. We met at... the disco," Klaus chuckles. "Okay? Remember that. Oh my god. The sex was amazing," Klaus continues, making me cringe.

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain," Five rolls his eyes, as we start to walk away from him.

"Don't make me put you in time-out," He warns, following us.

*back at Meritech*

"Like I said to your son... and daughter earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you," The same man as before says.

"Well, we can't get consent if you don't get us a name," Five points out, annoyed.

"Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's nothing more I can do, so--," He starts, when Klaus cuts him off.

"And what about my consent," Klaus questions.

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you permission... to lay your hands... on my son and my daughter," Klaus questions.

"What," Both the doctor and Five question, confusion.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son or your daughter."

"Oh, really? Well, then, how'd he get that swollen lip, then," Klaus questions, standing up.

"He doesn't have a swollen--," The doctor starts, when Klaus suddenly punches Five in the face, making my eyes widen.

Oh. My. God.

I slowly reach into my pocket, pulling out my pocket knife. I glance at Five to see him looking down at my pocket knife. I carefully press it against my skin, cutting it ever so slightly. I slide the knife back into my pocket, glancing down at my hand to see that it's starting to bleed.

"And why the hell did you cut my daughter," Klaus says, grabbing my hand, showing it to the doctor. His eyes widen when he sees the cut in my hand. He releases my hand, and Five glances at me, and I wink at him. "I want it. Name, please. Now."

"You're crazy," He says, making Klaus chuckle.

"You got no idea." He looks down at the man's desk, picking up the snow globe on the man's desk. ""Peace on Earth." That's so sweet." He suddenly busts the snow globe against his head, making me gasp, shocked. 

Oh my god! What the hell, Klaus?!

Klaus groans in pain, slowly looking at the man. "God, that hurt!" The doctor picks up the phone, speaking.

"I'm calling secur--" Klaus rips the phone out of his hand, making the doctor speak again. "What are you doing?"

"There's been an assault... in Mr. Big's office, and we need security now. Schnell," Klaus says into the phone, dramatically, before slamming it down. "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

"It's... Lance."

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, "what the hell happened?" And we're gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of us," Klaus sobs dramatically, as I glance at Five to see him smirking. "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh my god, you're gonna get passed around like a...," He says, swinging his body in a circular motion. "You're just-- You're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying," He laughs.

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard."

"Thank you."