36.

As I'm lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling, the door bursts open. I don't move a muscle when the person speaks. "Come on, let's go," I hear Five say making me look up. 

"Where?"

"To save the world," He shrugs.

"And how the hell do we do that," I sigh, sitting up. He approaches me, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"I've got a plan," He assures me, as he walks towards the door. 

"Five, wait," I sigh, standing up. "Just wait a second," I say.

"We don't have that much time left," He points out, turning around. 

"You literally just woke up, and you haven't slowed down since you woke up," I say, walking towards him. "I... was really fucking worried about you," I admit. "I was so scared I was gonna lose you again, and I blamed myself for what happened. I-I--," I start when he leans down, pushing his lips against mine and cutting me off. I immediately kiss back, my arms wrapping around his neck. He pulls me closer to him, his arms latching around my waist. 

After a few moments, we break apart, and he speaks. "Trust me, what happened... wasn't your fault, and if anyone ever says that it was... they'll be picking themselves off the ground," He assures me making me smile. "So... you were worried about me," He smirks.

"Immensely," I nod, leaning in and kissing him one more time. "Now, come on. Let's go save the world," I say, walking past him. We leave my room, walking down the hall. We approach Klaus' room, and Five knocks twice, before entering. 

"Hey. Get up. We're going," Five says to Klaus.

"Where?"

"To save the world."

"Oh, is that all? Great," He says, sarcastically.

"So, Pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?"

"Yeah, so," He nods.

"So it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but Dad, he can't time travel. So how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world," Five says, pacing around his room. 

"Well, you know..."

"Don't answer. That was purely rhetorical. Truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse," He says.

"Yeah, but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes," Klaus admits, pulling his shoes on.

"Me too. But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?"

"Yeah, but knew how," I ask.

"No idea. But the fact remains, his fakata plan worked. We all came home. Since we're here, we might as well save the world."

"Oh, yeah? What, like, the three of us?"

"Uh, well, ideally, no, but... gotta work with what I've got," He says, as we walk out of Klaus' room. I notice Diego running through the hall.

"Where've you been," I ask.

"Jail. Long story. Where's Luther," Diego answers.

"Haven't seen him since breakfast," Five replies.

"Yeah. Two days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid," Klaus comments.

"Shit. Allison is in danger," He admits making us glance at each other. 

"Then what the hell are we doing here? Let's go," I exclaim.