6.

"In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master... and my friend, and I shall miss him very much," Pogo says, making me sigh. "He leaves behind a complicated legacy--"

"He was a monster," Diego interrupts him, making Klaus laugh. "He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him."

"Diego," I scold.

"My name is Number Two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had Mom do it," Diego says.

"Would anyone like something to eat," Mom asks, absent-mindedly.

"No, it's okay, Mom," Vanya replies.

"Oh, okay."

"Look, you wanna pay your respects. Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was," Diego says.

"You should stop talking now," Luther warns.

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One."

"I am warning you."

"After everything, he did to you? He had to ship you a million miles away."

"Diego, stop talking."

"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you," Diego shouts, jabbing him in the chest. Suddenly, Luther smacks his hand away, trying to punch him, but Diego dodges his punches.

I roll my eyes, as they start to fight. "Boys, stop this at once," Pogo exclaims.

Oh my god. They're seriously fighting right now? Ugh, I just wanna go to bed. I've had a shit day, and I want it to be over with.

After a couple of minutes of them fighting, Pogo heads back inside, and I look at Allison. "Should I stop them?"

"No point. They'll just start again," She sighs.

"We don't have time for this," Five comments, making me glance at him to see him walking back inside.

Time for what? What the hell is he talking about?!

Suddenly, Luther hits Ben's statue, knocking it down, breaking the head off. "And there goes Ben's statue," Allison sighs, turning her back to them. 

I notice Diego get out one of his knives, making my eyes widen. "Diego, no", I snap. He throws it at him, and I quickly use my hands to cause the knife to fly past Luther and stick into the side of the house. I huff to myself as Luther glances at Diego, before quickly heading back inside.

"That was badass," Klaus admits. I roll my eyes, walking over to Diego, who's still still huffing and puffing.

"You never know when to stop, do you," I hiss, making him glance up at me, before I head back inside.

*later*

I sigh, as I stare at the tattoo of the umbrella on my wrist. From the corner of my eye, I see Five walking in, but I avoid eye contact with him. I quickly pull down my sleeve, as he walks over to the shelf, looking through it. "Where's Vanya," Allison asks, walking into the kitchen.

"Gone," I reply.

"That's unfortunate," Five says, looking down at something.

"Yeah."

"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not one single drop of coffee," Five scoffs.

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison reminds him.

"Well, he hated children, too, but he had plenty of us," I point out.

"I'm taking the car," Five sighs.

"Where are you going," I ask.

"To get a decent cup of coffee."

"Do you even know how to drive," Allison asks.

"I know how to do everything."

"Do you know where to find said "decent cup of coffee"," I question.

"Um... no," He admits.

"The diner... down the street," I say.

"Good idea," He admits. He pauses for a moment, before speaking again. "Want to come?"

"Sure," I shrug, standing up. He holds out his hand, and I grab it before he teleports us into the car.