11.

I wake up suddenly, gasping, as I try to catch my breath. I slowly look around to see that it's daytime. I glance over to see that Five's gone.

Of course, he is.

I slowly roll out of bed, before walking over to my suitcase and pulling out some clothes.

I change into them, brushing my hair and tying it into a side braid, and sliding on a pair of Converses, before leaving my room.

Before heading downstairs, I brush my teeth.

Once I do that, I walk into the kitchen to see Five eating a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich. "Oh... I thought you had run off without me," I admit.

"Nope. In fact, I made you a sandwich," He replies, sliding a plate over to me. I glance at the sandwich to see that it's my favorite... A Nutella sandwich.

It's basically just two pieces of toasted bread with Nutella in between them. It's so simple and easy to make, but it's so good.

"My favorite," I smile, taking a bite out of it. "Mmm. It's perfect...," I say.

"I figured I should make up for all the times you made me sandwiches, and I wasn't there to eat them," He says, making me smile.

"So, what's on the agenda today?"

"This," He replies, pulling out a glass eyeball.

"Why the hell do you have a fake eyeball?"

"Someone loses an eye in the next seven days, and whoever loses that eye, causes the apocalypse. I need to find out who loses the eye, and I need to stop them," He explains.

"Do you know where this eye was made?"

"Meritech," He answers. "The eye also has a serial number on the back," He adds, flipping it over.

"Huh. Well, I'd be more than happy to accompany you on your adventure to find out who this ball belongs too," I say.

"I thought you'd say that, which is why I decided to wait for you, instead of just leaving," He admits.

"Well... I appreciate that," I smile.

We finish up our sandwiches, before leaving the academy, hopping in the car.

After a little bit, we're at this place called "Meritech Prosthetics", which is apparently is a place that makes prosthetics, fake eyes, stuff like that.

"What do you expect to get from his place?"

"Hopefully, who this eye belongs to," He answers.

"Well, it's now or never," I sigh.

We head inside the building, glancing around, before dashing towards the elevator, before anyone can stop us. The doors close behind us, and I look at the buttons, before clicking one of them. 

The office we're now standing in is very clean-cut, very, like, white and kind of, like... fancy, I guess you could say.

We take a look around, when someone speaks from behind us. "Uh, can I help you," The man questions, making us turn around.

"I need to know who this belongs to," Five says, holding up the eyeball.

"Where did you get that," He asks, looking at the eyeball.

"What do you care," Five replies. He glances at him, making him sigh. "I... found it... at a playground, actually. Uh, must have just...," He starts, clicking his tongue, "popped out. I wanna return it to its rightful owner."

"Oh... what a thoughtful young man," The woman behind the desk coos, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah. Look up the name for me, will ya?"

"Uh, I'm sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential. That means I can't tell you--," He starts, when Five cuts him off.

"Yeah, I know what it means."

"But I'll tell you what I can do. I will take the eye off your hands and return it to the owner. I'm sure he or she will be very grateful, so if I can just--"

"Yeah, you're not touching this eye," Five says, pulling the eye back.

"Now, you listen here, young man--," He starts again, making my eyes widen.

One thing I've noticed is that Five hates when people call him "young man."

He suddenly grabs the man by the collar, pulling him down to his height. "No! You listen to me, asshole. I've come a long way for this, through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend, so just give me the information I need, and I'll be on my merry way," Five growls, making me bite my lip. "And if you call me "young man" one more time, I'm gonna put your head through that damn wall."

Not gonna lie... that was kind of hot.

"Oh, dear," The woman behind the desk says.

"Call security," The man says, softly. She picks up the phone, dialing the number. I slowly raise my hand, looking at the phone.

Suddenly, the phone's ripped from her hand and is slammed back down on the receiver, making her jump.

Five pushes the man back, angrily. He storms off, and I flash the man a smile, before following him out of the building.