Power #10 ~Wind

"There's no one else who has a power like mine." You heard him boast and scoffed. Meet Oh Sehun and his eleven best friends: each of them had a special power, Sehun's being wind. What he did not know though was that there was indeed another person with power of the winds and air. Namely, yourself. Sehun was also a cocky little know-it-all who got on your nerves more than once a week. Grinning you moved your fingers in his direction and had a cold breeze ruffle his dyed hair. He looked up startled but seemed to dismiss it as a coincedental breeze. You smirked and moved your hand  again; this time a stronger breeze which resulted in him actually falling off his chair that he was lounging on in a "cool" way. His friends all stared for a second and then broke out in howling laughter. When you saw Sehun's disgruntled and blushing face, you couldn't help but laugh with them. 

"Who's there?" You quickly clamped your hands over your mouth, remembering your hidden location, but it was too late: Sehun had spotted you.

"Well, if it isn't little Miss Pretty." It was his nickname for you, but it wasn't supposed to be a nice one. It had started a few years back when the two of you had met for the first time; you were the only "western" girl at his school in Korea and ever since then your ginger hair and bright green eyes had attracted a lot of attention, good and bad. 

"If it isn't Mister Arrogant who just fell off a chair." You said and stepped out from behind the corner, turning to lean against the wall. 

"What are you doing here?" He seethed.

"Proving you wrong." You said and he looked at you weird.

"Proving what wrong?" He scoffed and you smirked and waved your hand towards him. A gush of wind swirled around your arm and blew straight into his face. He stumbled back a few paces and looked at you with shock written all over his face.

"You...?" He stuttered and you could feel twelve pairs of eyes on you and chuckled.

"Well, you're not the only one, wind-boy." Sehun stared at you, probably because your Korean had improved massively since you'd arrived but then again you'd never really talked to him that much, because he usually just insulted you. 

"What- how?" Sehun regained his composure and for the first time in years he actually looked you in the eyes. 

"Just because. You're not alone, you see. See you around, wind-boy." You sent one last gush of air into his face and left them there. You knew you were gonna see more of that wind-boy again and probably more than before. Before you turned the corner, you felt a breeze pick up your hair and you turned around to see Sehun smiling after you. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed I never finished the Power series... So here's Sehun's.. coming up next it's Teleportation!

Show your L.O.V.    E. <3

Saranghae readerlings, Kxx