Earth Boy ~D.O.

Your breathing was ragged; you were struggling to drag in each breath you took. Your legs hurt and you felt like every part of your body burnt. Still, you could hear the footsteps behind you, droning over the rush of your blood in your ears. You turned right into a small alley and tried to keep running, but finally your strength ran out and you fell to the ground, gasping and clawing at the ground to get away from the person chasing you.

“Finally your strength has run out, huh darling?” A female voice mocked you. You turned your head up towards the voice and immediately tried to scurry away from it. It might have had a female voice but it’s body was covered in scales, the feet adorned with massive talons scratched the concrete floor and the face looked like a bird’s with a sharp, yellow beak protruding out from under a pair of beady black eyes. You tried to scream but it was like your throat was dried out and no sound would come out.

“Nobody will hear you, darling. Nobody will come.” The lizard-bird woman hissed. You concentrated and sent out a telepathic message to anyone who could hear it; at least your power was good for something, you thought bitterly. The woman laughed manically.

“You think anyone will hear your pathetic little message? No one is here, darling. You are alone.” She took a step forward and you backed away, staring at her with wide eyes, still not being able to say anything.

“You will make me ve—“, she started to hiss but was interrupted; she was thrown backwards with the earth that looked like a ripple of power went through it. Seconds later a man dropped on the floor in front of you; crouching like an animal of prey on the hunt. He straightened, but his back was facing you and you couldn’t see his face. You reached out to his thoughts, carefully prodding the barrier that shielded them. He let it fall away and you knew. He would help you. D.O. would help you. He didn’t turn around at all, just focused on the lizard-bird-woman-thing.

“What are you doing here again, earth boy? Haven’t I told you before to leave me alone!?” she hissed, slowly getting back up from the ground. She quickly shook her body to send some dust from her scales. Then she walked towards D.O. very slowly, growling at him. You backed up another bit, unsettled but your mental powers weren’t recovered yet from your long chase. Dragging in a breath you tried to give D.O. some of your strength but the barrier around him was up again and you couldn’t reach him. He knelt down again and placed the palm of his hand on the ground; a wave of power rippled through the earth towards the woman and knocked her back off her feet. You could feel the power seep into your body; you shivered as you felt the power ignite in your veins and powering your own powers. You stood up slowly and moved forward towards D.O. and the woman, but you didn’t need to use your powers anymore.

“Stay away from her.” D.O. whispered dangerously. “She’s protected. She’s mine.” A shiver went down your spine as he said it and then he sent the woman hurdling backwards and into the canal that ran through the city. Finally he turned around and your breath hitched. His dark hair styled up messily and his eyes were dark-rimmed pools of liquid black. There was a thick chain around his neck and his dark sweater made his skin look almost transparently white. He pulled up a corner of his mouth.

“Are you ok?” he asked, his voice sent shivers down your back and you nodded.

“Do you want to tell me your name, seeing as you already found out about my name while reading my mind?” he laughed short and pointed.

“Patricia. I’m Patricia. Thank you, D.O. I am forever in your debt.” You said and bowed your head slightly.

“Patricia; that is a beautiful name—for a beautiful woman.” He was suddenly very close to you. Your toes were touching and you looked up at him breathlessly. He smirked and all you wanted to do was wipe that smirk off his face—which you did, using your powers. He stared at you as you felt your own mouth curve up into a smirk. He laughed.

“Cheeky. I like it.” He whispered in a low, raspy tone. You stared up at him and his eyes were trained on yours; the black swirling around his pupils, mixing with streaks of brown and sometimes a greenish gold. You watched this play of colours in his eyes, fascinated by its constant movement. He lifted his hands and cupped your face.

“Remember to stay out of trouble, Patricia.” He murmured, pressed his lips to yours for a second and then disappeared. You looked up at the sky and sighed, then turned to go back to your lair. Before you left the alley though, you looked back once and sighed again seeing the marks D.O. had left in the ground. Maybe you would see him again someday. Hopefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed that Patricia~

It's a bit fantasy-like.... yea~ I just had this idea and the wrote this in like a few minutes.. Jup. That happens-- all the time.. haha

>> His look is based on the comback teaser <<

Show me your L.O.V.  E. >> thanks for 5,000 reads guys! THis is crazyyyy! O.o

Saranghaeyo readerlings <3 Kxx