Power #1 ~Telekinesis

This is like another series~ it's basically the moment they meet someone who has the same power as them... yea.. I got the idea when my friend @catherineduncan said that she would love to be telekinetic~ so have Luhan's power and the rest just~~ happened ;) hehe

Anyways; ENJOY! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You raised your hand and let your power flow through your fingertips towards the heavy stone in front of you. The familiar prickling, cool feeling spread down your arm and into your hand as the stone started to levitate and you grinned turning your head towards the group of twelve boys who were standing behind you. They stared at you, one especially; Luhan, who just like you had the power of Telekinesis. They hadn’t believed you when you’d said that you were telekinetic. You moved your hand languidly and the stone shot to your side and floated next to your head. Some of them took a step back at the stone’s rapid movement; you smirked.

“See? You’re not the only one.” You said, loud enough for them to hear and shot your hands towards Luhan which caused the stone to shoot forward and stop inches away from his face. His eyes widened, fixed on the levitating rock in front of his face. Then he looked at you. You could feel him trying to get control over the stone but he failed and you chuckled.

“Face it, Luhan. I’ve got the power, too. “, throwing your head back, you laughed; the stone dropped in front of Luhan’s feet and he frowned. You sobered up and looked at him; not breaking eye contact you walked up to him until you were standing so closely that your toes were touching. He looked down at you and you had to tilt your head back. His face really was pretty and his pink hair fell in his dark eyes, you smiled.

“You got a problem with me, Lu?” you whispered, your voice dropping to a husky level to see his reaction; the result was gold. His breath caught and you could feel his body stiffen in front of you. Smirking, you lifted your hand slightly and made the rock come up to your face level; his eyes swivelled towards the stone for a second before he fixed them on you again. Then he smirked and you felt your shirt being lifted slowly. You frowned, seeing both his hands by his side and knew he was using his powers. You lost your focus on the stone and let it fall to the ground. Immediately he let your shirt fall down again.

“Two can play this game, ________. Now, let’s be friends.” He whispered and took a step back. You smirked again, taking his offered hand. He was more like you than either of you had thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's short but yea.... Hope you liked it~

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx