Island of the Gods ~Chanyeol

The sun was burning down on you; the hot sand radiating more heat and burning your feet slightly. You let your gaze drift along the sea skimmed horizon and smiled.

"Ashleigh!" You heard someone call and when you turned around it was your boyfriend Chanyeol, just leaving the sea. You bit your lip as water rivulets ran down his toned upper body.

"Yes, what is it?" You asked him when he walked towards you.

"I just think that you are way too dry to be at the beach." He smirked and before you could do anything other than gasp he had you wrapped in a very wet and very cold embrace. You squealed and tried to struggle out of his grip but he only tightened his arms around your smaller frame and lifted you off the sand.

"Chanyeol! Put me down at once!" You scolded him.

"As you wish." He smirked and let you down- in the water. It splashed up and soaked the shorts you were still wearing. You could feel goosebumps rising up your bare stomach, arms and legs.

"Yeollie!" You shrieked and slapped his arm. He raised his hand to the hit spot but laughed.

"Ouch." He chuckled. You stuck your tongue out at him and turned around to walk away.

"Ash! Ash, come on it was a joke!" He shouted after you and you smirked when you heard the water splash around his feet as he followed you.

"Ash-", he started and grabbed your shoulder to turn you around. You dipped down quickly and splashed the water in his direction with all your might. This time it was his turn to squeal as the cold water hit his now dried body.

"Ashleigh!" He exclaimed and started after you when you ran away, laughing. You dove into the water as soon as it was deep enough and revelled as he cold water cooled your skin. You broke the surface and breathed in, only to see a grinning Chanyeol when you opened your eyes. Raising an eyebrow at him you pushed off the ground and floated on your back. Soon your friendly giant was standing next to you, holding your waist and smiling down at you.

"Now I know why they call Jeju the island of the gods." He mumbled.

"And why's that?" You asked with your eyes closed.

"You just have to look at the goddess in front of me." He whispered and you owned your eyes this time, to fins him staring right at you. You laughed and stood up.

"Yeollie, you are the cheesiest- but that's why I love you." You smiled and pulled him down for a kiss.

"I love you too, jagiya." He whispered and the lulling sound of the waves crashing against the shore made a beautiful background music for the perfect kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yay~ Jeju Island.... I've never been there, but it looks sooooo pretty! *o*

Show your L.O.V.    E. <3

Saranghae readerlings, Kxx