Date Crashing G-Dragon Style ~Kris

“Thank you so much, Kris. That was wonderful.” You wrapped your arms around his neck and looked up into his face; he smiled down at you lovingly.

“Any time, baobei. What about some coffee or tea?” He asked and you nodded enthusiastically. He had taken you to a circus that had just set up their tents on the outskirts of town. You had had the most wonderful afternoon together, marvelling at the tricks and animals and magic. He took your hand and guided you to the nearest coffee shop. It was a cute little café, the décor vintage and the waiters nice and friendly. We sat down at a small metal table in the far end corner of the shop, right next to a big window that gave us a view over a neat little back yard. Ivy was winding itself up the window frame on the outside, filtering the setting sun that shone through the green. You looked up from the menu to see Kris already looking and smiled. He smiled back at you and reached for your hand across the table. You smiled even brighter when his warm, big hand closed around your smaller one. The waiter came and you ordered a cup of tea while he ordered a Latte. The waiter took your menus and you just turned and smiled, looking out of the window happily. When the bell above the door rang, indicating a new customer you looked up and saw one of your best friends Ji Yong, better known as G-Dragon or GD. He grinned when he spotted you and you jumped up to greet him.

“GD! I haven’t seen you in ages!” You exclaimed, dragging out the ‘a’ and throwing your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around you and chuckled.

“Good to see you too, doll.” He answered and you laughed when he used the nickname he’d given you when you had first met, which was in a museum of old dolls his niece had dragged him into. You grabbed his hand and dragged him over to your table, where Kris was standing now, rather stiffly.

“GD this is my boyfriend Kris.” You introduced them and GD held his hand out amicably and Kris took it rather stiffly again. His eyes were narrowed and he didn’t say a word. GD pulled up a chair and joined you after ordering a coffee.

“Only take-away though. I have somewhere else to be tonight.” He told the waiter before said waiter left to prepare the coffee.

“Soo—what’s my favourite girl been up to?” He asked you nonchalantly and you started to tell him about your wonderful day in the circus with Kris. The whole time Kris was awfully silent only answered when spoken to and only in brief sentences. After a while the waiter came back with GD’s coffee and he stood up said good-bye to Kris who only answered with a curt nod and GD only chuckled and went to hug me.

“See you soon, doll. Take care. Love you.” He pecked your cheek and you giggled and bid him goodbye, dropping a sweet kiss onto his cheek when he demanded one. He then left the coffee shop and you alone with Kris.

“Kris? What is it? Why were you so—“

“What’s his deal? He can’t just barge in here and take over. And did you see how he looked at you—“, he cut you off; you couldn’t help but laugh.

“Baobei, it’s not funny! Why are you laughing?” He whined.

“It’s just—“, you took a deep breath to calm your laughter. “GD, he and I—well—“

“So there is a ‘he and I’? What is this Malia? I thought—“ You cut him off by laughing again; he just frowned.

“Kris—there is no ‘he and I’—not in that way anyways. He’s like my older brother. Even thinking about him that way is just—“, you shivered for dramatic effects, hoping to make him smile a bit, but his face remained stoic.

“So—there is no—“, he started.

“No.” You cut him off immediately in a soft voice, putting a finger on his lips. You stand up and drop down on the empty chair next to him. “GD is like the brother I never had and you—well you’re mine.” You whispered and smiled at him, finally coaxing a smile onto his kissable lips. You grinned and pecked those lips quickly before taking a sip of your tea.

“Wo ai ni, baobei.” He whispered into your ear, leaning in close. You laughed and replied him with a kiss, tasting the coffee on his lips and wondering yet again what you had ever done to deserve him. Your tall, handsome, jealous, wonderful Kris.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love GD~~ anyone else? ;)

Hope you enjoyed that!

Show your L.O.V.   E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx