Back Home ~Xiumin

You opened the door to your apartment. Just two days left until Xiumin would be back and you couldn’t wait. You put your jacket up on a hanger and let your bag fall onto the ground. As soon as you stepped out of the hallway though, you pulled up short. There were rose petals on the floor like a path. You considered not following them, since you didn’t know who it could be, but in the end curiosity got the better of you. You followed the rose petals until you stood in the kitchen. You looked around a bit until you noticed the note on the table.

Outside on the terrace x

Was the only thing it read, and it was typed on a computer so you couldn’t tell who it was from. Again you considered not going, but again curiosity got the better of you. Carefully you opened the door to the terrace and were instantly greeted by the cold, but pleasant night air. The terrace was dark, except for a sea of candles to your right, with a set table in the middle. There was wine and food and—you laughed. There were steamed buns on the plates; now you knew who’d done all this and as if to confirm your suspicions, music started playing and your wonderful boyfriend Xiumin came out of the shadows and started singing EXO’s song “My Lady”. He came towards you slowly and by the time he was in front of you and hugged you, you were very close to tears. He enveloped you in a hug and you inhaled his masculine scent and felt his strong arms around you and you felt a tear run down your cheek.

“JoEy. Don’t cry.” He whispered looking down at you. “Surprise.” He leaned in close and kissed you. When you came back up for air, he was smiling and took your hand and led you to the table. He pulled a chair out for you and then sat down opposite you. After you’d eaten he took you to the other end of the terrace where he had prepared a kind of bed out of pillows and blankets. The two of you lay down, you snuggled up to him and could hear his heart beating, his heat warmed you up and you were so happy that you couldn’t find words to express it.

“Why are you back so early?” you finally asked after a couple minutes of comfortable silence.

“I got an earlier flight back. The others are still coming back in two days and I'm just going to slip in after they leave the airplane and pretend to arrive with them. The last two days weren’t really important anyways.” He smiled down at you. “Of course, you’ll have to act like you haven’t seen me in months at the airport, understood?”

“Of course, oppa.” You snuggled even closer to him and just before you drifted off to sleep you heard him whisper:

 “Saranghaeyo, JoEy. Sweet dreams.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this is what you had in mind, JoEy. If you want another one at some point just message me :) 

For anyone else who would like an imagine; I just need the following information:

- your name

- the EXO member

- (if you want) a location or activity where you’d like to be or that you’d like to be doing

- any preference if you want it to be sweet, romantic, sad etc.

Please leave a comment on my request account's message board: @kayrequestbook :)

Thank you for reading, little readerlings!

Love, K xx