Sunrise ~Sehun

The car was rattling and moving fast underneath you and was lulling you back to sleep. Your boyfriend Sehun had dragged you out of bed that morning before the sun was even up, saying that he’d planned something. You yawned again and let your head lull to your left to look at Sehun, who was driving the car. His dark hair neatly styled as always and his eyes firmly fixed on the road. He must’ve felt your gaze though because his eyes flickered over to you for a second and he reached out with one hand and took yours placing your intertwined hands in his lap; you smiled sleepily.

He woke you with a kiss and you immediately noticed that you weren’t moving anymore. Nor were you in a car seat. You were lying on a blanket in the middle of a long sandy beach. The dark waves crashing onto shore and creating a rhythm that soothed your soul. You could see a few rays of sunshine illuminate the sky.

“Jagi—“, Sehun’s voice made you look up at him. “The sun is about to get up!” he smiled at your sleepy groan as you sat up and snuggled into his side immediately. Chuckling, he wrapped his arm around you protectively and you looked up at him. You’d never dreamed that you’d be sitting at the beach one day with the cold macho Oh Sehun right next to you, giving you his precious smiles and doting looks. You grinned and turned your attention back to the sun.

The sun rose, painting the sky in pastels; yellow, orange, pink, violet, light blue. The colours played across the sky in a mind-blowing display; you were all too aware of your wide eyes and blushed cheeks as Sehun pried his eyes away from the sun and looked down at you.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” You whispered.

“Yes, you are.” He murmured into your hair. You laughed.

“Oppa, stop being so cheesy; it doesn’t suit you.” You grinned cheekily as he looked at you.

“Oh? Well then—you have the voice of an angel, my love and the face of a fairy. I am under your spell, forever caught in your beautiful eyes. Not knowing how to escape nor would I ever want to—“, he started.

“Oppa! Stop! Oppa, I can’t take this anymore! No!” You tried to stop his cheesy speech but he would just make up more cheesy lines, one worse than the others before. You laughed so hard that you were crying; lying in the sand with Sehun propped on top of you, still citing cheesy, romantic lines until you couldn’t take it anymore and you clamped your lips over his. He stopped immediately and focused on kissing you. When you broke apart, both of you were gasping for breath.

“Finally you shut up.” you whispered and saw him smile.

“Only for you; saranghaeyo Shaira.” He whispered and leaned down again to kiss you, just as the sky was dyed a brilliant pink.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it, Shaira! :)

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx