The Bet ~Chanyeol

It all started with a stupid bet. One morning in the EXO dorms, Chanyeol had been kissing you in the kitchen when a few other members came in.

“Can you not go five minutes without being all over each other?” Tao had complained.

“Chanyeol, I bet you can’t go a day without kissing _____!” Baek Hyun had exclaimed. Unfortunately Chanyeol was the kind of guy who cannot let a bet go and that is how he found himself in this predicament: Chanyeol sitting in front of you and staring at you while you were eating with the members. You knew the other members were monitoring that Chanyeol didn’t cave in and you had to keep on glancing at him to remind him. Unfortunately for Chanyeol the day of the bet had to be one of their free days together, where they could do whatever they wanted, which meant that you had agreed to spend the day with your boyfriend Chanyeol. When everyone had finished eating you went into the kitchen with D.O. to clean up. Chen came in a second later to announce the plans for the day.

“We’re going to stay in all day and watch movies.” He declared. You turned to look at him.

“Let me guess, you guys just decided that so you could torture Chanyeol even more.” You could read the answer in Chen’s smirk.

“Also, we thought you should wear a pair of Chanyeol’s boxers and one of his shirts.” His smirk only grew, until you were afraid his face might split. And after Xiumin and Sehun had come and begged you to wear Chanyeol’s clothes, you gave in and went to change.

When you came back to the living room, the members were already sitting in front of the TV, the movie menu playing and all waiting for you. They all stared at you when you went to sit down next to Chanyeol; the one staring the most though was Chanyeol himself. He slung his arms around you when you sat down and pulled you close.

“Why are you wearing my clothes?” he whispered into your ear as the movie started.

“They’re more comfortable than mine.” You answered nonchalantly.

“You look so good in my clothes.” He whispered; his voice so raspy and deep that it sent shivers over your skin. “You’ll have to wear them more often.”

“Shush.” You silenced him and laid a hand on his thigh. “We’re watching a movie.” After about five minutes you swung your legs up and draped them over Chanyeol’s lap, he was still holding you close, his arm around your waist, his fingers moving in a soothing rhythm. You smiled up at him and he smiled back, and then almost leaned in to kiss you, but Luhan flicked him on his forehead and gave him a forbidding stare. Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at him and you laughed at their little exchange. The movie was a romantic movie and you were sure that the oppas had chosen it on purpose. When the two main characters finally got their happy ending, you stood up to get more drinks and when you came back Chanyeol’s gaze had changed. His eyes were suddenly full of hunger and he looked like he was about ready to devour you. Your breath hitched but you tried not to show how affected you were by this. When you sat back down with your legs on his lap though, he took your chin in hand and turned your head and before you knew it, he was kissing you like a starved man. You kissed him back since all logical thinking had been left behind as soon as you had seen the hunger in his eyes. The members’ whooping and wolf whistles interrupted your heated kissing. The second movie was still running but no one was paying attention to the plot. All 11 pairs of eyes were trained on Chanyeol and you and you felt yourself blush.

“Yah, go back to your movie. She’s just too irresistible. If this is my reward then I’ll gladly lose the bet.” Chanyeol told the members who just chuckled and turned back to the movie. Chanyeol turned his head back to you, his arms pulling you even closer.

“My monkey—“ you whispered before he kissed you again.