Happy Birthday Xiumin!

„Xiumin oppa! We need more bread! We’ve run out.” You shouted from the kitchen to Xiumin who was in the living room on the couch. It was his birthday but you were pretending to have forgotten. He came into the kitchen, his shoulders slumped a bit and you could see that he was upset about you forgetting his birthday. It was the oldest trick in the book and you still couldn’t believe that he had actually fallen for it. You went up to him and hugged his waist.

“Can you please go and buy some for dinner?” you looked up at him and gave him your best puppy dog eyes. He smiled; though it looked a bit forced and leaned down to peck your lips.

“Of course, jagi.” He whispered and left the flat after another quick kiss. As soon as you heard the door close you got your phone out and texted the members. A few minutes later, the rest of EXO was standing in your living room with food and drinks. You grinned and put the finishing touches to the decorations. The members put the food in the kitchen and drinks on the table, then everyone stood lined up against the wall around the entrance, waiting for Xiumin. You really hoped he’d like it. It had been so hard to pretend you had forgotten; all you had wanted to do that morning was cuddle him and wish him a happy birthday, but you knew that the surprise would be ruined. You checked everything one last time; the food in the kitchen, the drinks on the living room table, the presents on the little table next to the TV and of course EXO lined up against a wall, trying to be quiet and still. They did not succeed but you could hear the door being unlocked and shushed them. You dropped down on the sofa and pretended to read. When the door opened you looked up.

“Have you got the bread, oppa?” he held the bag up in the air. “Good. Come on; let’s make dinner.” He walked into the dining room and as soon as he was through the door the members leaped forward and shouted:

“Happy Birthday, Xiumin-hyung!” he stopped in his tracks and very nearly dropped the bread. You stood in front of him and put your hand in front of your mouth to stop laughing.

“Happy Birthday, oppa.” You whispered as you hugged him tight. Soon the two of you were enveloped in a big EXO hug and you had problems breathing, but you could feel Xiumin’s laughter.

“So that’s why you forgot my birthday.” You heard him whisper in your ear. You laughed.

“Just for you, oppa.” You whispered back and pecked his cheek. “It was really hard though.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very happy birthday to Xiumin everybody :) 

Keep reading, little readerlings! Kxx