Looks Like A Girl ~Luhan feat Baekhyun

"Hey Colleen!" You stopped and turned around, to find your friend Baekhyun running towards you. "Wanna go for lunch?" 

"Ah, sorry. I'm meeting Luhan." You said but smiled at him. "Maybe tomorrow?" He pouted.

"You spend all your time with him now; it's not fair!" you shook your head  and laughed.

"I'm sorry Baeki, but he is my boyfriend..." 

"I know, I know. I just..." He was interrupted by another voice though. You felt the corners of your lips tug up in a smile as you felt your boyfriend's arm around you shoulders.

"Hello jagiya, you ready?" His voice was different somehow and when you looked up his face was stern and his eyes trained on Baekhyun. "Hello Baekhyun." His voice was icy and you looked up at him rolling your eyes.

"Why don't you wait for me outside? I'll be there in a second, okay?" You smiled at him and he threw Baekhyun one more look before he mumbled an okay, pulled you closer and pressed an incredibly possessive kiss to your lips. You looked at him a bit stunned as he walked away and raised your fingers to your lips unconciously. 

"Umm... sorry about that..." You stuttered and were surprised to see a livid expression on his face. 

"Why are you with him?" He spat suddenly.

"I-" You looked at him with wide eyes. Baekhyun had never behaved like this before and  you were out of your depth on what to do. 

"He's annoying and a smartass. And he looks like a girl." You felt your anger flare as Bakehyun insulted your boyfriend.

"Beakhyun, I don't know where this is coming from but please just stop. I don't want to deal with your shit right now. Seriously, he's a lovely person and one of the funniest people I know. He's charming and smart and he does not like a girl, do you understand?!" You were poking his chest with your pointer finger and now it was him staring with wide eyes.

"Colleen..." But you didn't let him finish before you ran out to meet Luhan.

"There you are jagiya. You took long enough." Luhan smiled when you hugged him from behind. 

"Let's just go." You breathed and entangled your fingers. He squeezed your hand tightly and sent you a worried smile.

"What did he do?" He whispered but you just shook your head.

"Just forget about it. Nothing is wrong; I just want to enjoy a date with my lovely boyfriend." You could see that he wanted to know and help, but he stayed silent, which you were more than thankful for. 

He pulled up in front of cute little café and told you wait. You unbuckled your seat belt and stayed in car watching Luhan with a confused face as he walked around the car and stopped at you door, which he then proceeded to open. He struck his handout towards you and pulled you to your feet.

"What was that for?" You chuckled. "I could've got out on my own." He hushed you with a soft kiss.

"But that wouldn't be very gentleman like of me now would it?" He smiled and you grinned up at him, wonering (and not for the first time) how you were this lucky. Luhan took your hand and guided you into the café. It was cozy and warm and nothing too fancy. He ordered your rinks while you went to find a table. There was one free, situated in a little alcove in the back of the room, light shone in through a window, it looked so inviting that you just had to sit down. Minutes later Luhan came over and sat down next to you with two steaming cups of hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream. You grinned at him as he took a sip and got some cream stuck to his upper lip. You smirked cheekily and leaed forward kissing it away. 

"I love you, Colleen. Don't ever leave." He whispered into your ear and you reached up to cup his face.

"I love you too. Of course I won't leave." He seemed satisfied by this and smeared some cream on your face. You gasped and stared at him, before you laughed and returned the favour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's late and I'm sorry but I hope you like it anyways :)

Please go and check out my new story! It's called "Lucifer's FairyTale"~ I would love y'all forever <3 keke It's about a girl who is half fairy and half-wolf and her mate is (according to her at least) the devil, if you comine that with her best friend's love problems and wolf killings in the area~ that adds up to a cozy winter fairytale, don't you think? 

Show your L.O.V.    E. <3

Saranghae readerlings! Kxx