Gentleman ~Kris

It was pouring as if the heavens were at a funeral. You had left your home reluctantly, but you had to go out to buy some food.  You were walking very fast trying not to get wet, but the rain was getting the better of you, soon you could feel water run down your spine, dripping from your hair.

And suddenly the rain stopped. You looked up, confused and startled. Next to you, holding an umbrella over himself as well as you was your friend Kris. He didn’t look at you, but just kept walking, staring straight ahead.

“Kris? What are you doing?” you asked and he finally turned to look at you.

“Helping you…? You didn’t have an umbrella and were basically soaked.” He answered cooly.

“I didn’t think you were the type to offer a girl a dry place in the pouring rain. I didn’t know you could be such a—gentleman.” You giggled.

“There is a lot you don’t know about me, Ann Marie.” He stated, not looking at you again. You glanced at him out of the corner of your eye. He was a couple inches taller than you, his dyed blond hair styled up and you couldn’t stop yourself from glancing at him every now and then. You had been friends with Kris for a few years now but he still tried to act cool around you and it annoyed you very much. You had started to like him a few months ago; well that’s when you accepted the fact that you liked him. It hurt every time you saw him goof around with his 11 guy friends, but as soon as you joined he turned cool again. The cool city boy image was getting on your nerves. You let out a deep sigh before you could stop yourself and you could suddenly feel Kris’ eyes on you. When you turned to look at him, your eyes met and you found yourself unable to look away. His dark brown eyes weren’t letting you go and after what felt like hours you noticed that you had stopped and were standing awfully close to him. You could feel the heat radiating off him, warm against your cold, clammy, wet skin and clothes. Suddenly his eyes left yours and you found yourself following his gaze as best you could; he was staring at your lips. You couldn’t help but lift your fingers to your lips, resting them against the red flesh. He bit his lip and after glancing at your eyes again one last time, he bent down and pressed his mouth against yours. His lips were warm, almost hot against your cold ones and you savoured their warmth. Before you even noticed it, he was kissing you and you were kissing him back. His free arm had snaked around your waist to hold you close and you lifted your arms around his neck, burying your fingers in his soft hair. You could feel him shiver as your cold fingers made contact with his warm skin. He rested his forehead against yours when he broke the kiss to come up for air. He smiled at you and suddenly he wasn’t the cold city boy anymore; he was just Kris.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go, Ann Marie ;) Hope you like it <3

Kxx