Please don't ~HunHan

Sehun drove down the highway and started to feel the wet, hot tears trickle down his face. His thoughts strayed to her face; it was like she was next to him in the car and he remembered.

They were sitting on the stairs at her house. He was being passive as always and she tried to cheer him up. She spoke to him and poked his face, pinched his cheek and nose; he brushed her off, annoyed. She just laughed.

“Sehunnie, don’t be like this. Please smile!” She pouted.

“Shaira, just stop!” He shouted but she just laughed and stood up. He went after her but pulled up short when Shaira hid behind her boyfriend, Luhan. He wrapped his arm around her and looked down at her lovingly; she continued to tease Sehun, sticking her tongue out at him and laughing. Sehun grimaced as he watched Luhan embrace her and twirl her around; he laughed with Luhan when the older man said something but immediately zeroed in on Shaira again, his face stony and slightly pained.

He remembered her smile, how Luhan and her had laughed at him and then her beautiful face on her wedding day; a veil framing her face, her radiant smile. He frowned and rubbed his forehead irritably.

He came down the stairs and saw Luhan hugging Shaira from the back, a serene smile on her face as he whispered something into her ear. He stopped half way down the stairs and stood awkwardly for a few moments, before he went back up the stairs, glaring at Luhan and Shaira who hadn’t noticed him; still hugging and smiling, in their own little bubble. Sehun sat down at the top of the stairs and tried to contain the jealousy in his heart, taking deep breaths.

Sehun slammed his fist down on the steering wheel as another memory flooded into his brain.

He was sitting on a chair in the living room, Luhan and Shaira on the couch in front of him. They were talking and he just felt like the third wheel just staring at them, trying to conceal his feelings. Suddenly Shaira turned to him and announced—

He groaned, his face twisted into a grimace of pain as he remembered.

He felt his eyes widening upon her announcement and he stood up, still not quite believing what he’d heard.

So many people had come; he’d stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for Shaira to come down. He turned for a second and saw Luhan invite all the guests into the house, a happy smile on his face. Then Shaira came down the stairs. Her feet were clad in a pair of nude heels, her tulle skirt fell down to her knees and hugged her upper body. A veil fell around her face, held up by a delicate tiara. She smiled and waved at him shyly; he answered her smile and kept his eyes fixed on her as she twirled in front of him, showing him her dress. He gave her the thumbs up and she raised her hand, to show him her engagement ring; the ring she had shown him a while ago in that living room and Luhan had showed him his’ as well and Sehun remembered how he had not been able to believe it. He joked around with her on her wedding day, so that he didn’t ruin her day, but inside he was breaking.

He slammed his hands onto the steering wheel multiple times before he finally brought the car to a stop. His face still scrunched up in pain, he pulled a photograph from his inner jacket pocket.

He watched Shaira run to Luhan and he smiled at her and tucked her hair behind her ear lovingly. Sehun turned away.

He hit the steering wheel and his whole body shook when he screamed; he let out all the built-up frustration and anger and the tears came back streaming down his face.

Shaira and Luhan walked up the aisle of the little pavilion where they would get married. Sehun stood next to the altar and watched them in pain as they took their positions.

He turned his head and it was like she was there, sitting in the passenger seat, but when he reached out to touch her, she vanished. His hand still half-way in the air he shrank back, forming a fist.

Luhan slipped the ring onto her finger; Sehun watched, his face unrecognisable as Luhan pulled her close, kissing her.

He looked down at the photograph in his hands, tears running down his cheeks. It was the weeding photo; Luhan, Shaira and himself. He let his finger slide over it and felt a fresh gush of tears spill from his eyes. He felt his eyebrows scrunch up in pain as he ripped Luhan off of the wedding photo.

Sehun was standing on the balcony when Luhan came to get him for the photograph. He leaned down on the balustrade next to him.

“Come on, Sehun. Let’s take that picture Shaira wants so badly.”

“No, hyung. I don’t want to. Leave me alone, please.” Sehun answered in his monotone voice, but Luhan simply grabbed his wrist and no matter how hard Sehun tried he couldn’t shake him off. In the end he allowed Luhan to drag him off. Shaira’s face lit up when she saw Luhan and Sehun and she reached out to him. He stood on her right while Luhan went to her left and she linked arms with them both. She leaned her head near Luhan’s shoulder and Luhan inclined his head towards her, while Sehun just did his best to fake a smile for the camera.

Sehun felt another tear roll down his cheeks as he took the ripped off photo of Luhan and slowly—pushed it, so it covered Shaira and he, himself, was standing next to Luhan. He looked to his right and it was as if Luhan was sitting next to him, smiling. The man he loved, but could never have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okayyy~ that was probably not the love triangle you invisioned, but I hope you liked it anyways, Shaira~ and if you didn't then I'll be happy to write you another one...

This story is based on K.Will's MV Please don't.... And my friend showed it to me and I was just like "Oh my gods~ this....!" and I just had to write it down......

Yea~ so I hope you liked it anyways~~ :) 

Show your L.O.V.  E. <3

Saranghaeyo readerlings! Kxx