Chapter 13

The next morning Jennifer woke up to find herself wrapped around Ricks sleeping body. He was lying on his back, her head on his shoulder, her arm wrapped around his body, and her leg around his legs. She smiled at the happiness she felt in the back of her mind, but the smile quickly faded away when she recalled the memories of the night before. 

Frowning, she slowly began to pull away when a strong arm held her in place.

"Couldn't stay away during the night and now you're trying to get away?" Rick said quietly without opening his eyes.

"I, uh-" she didn't know what to say.

Rick opened his eyes and looked down at her, "Good morning."

"Morning," she looked up at him.

"How are you feeling,"

"Uh, I'm okay."

"Any more nightmares last night?" he asked.

She slowly shook her head, "No, none."

He smiled "Good."

His hand glided down her arm over her butt, as soon as she felt his hand on her butt, she quickly sat up and got off the bed. He looked at her with a hint of anger in his eyes.

"I, uh.. I think we should get going." she crossed her arms over her chest and looked down. "I'll uhm, I'll go shower and get dressed."

"Jennifer-" he began.

"You can go in after me," she cut him off. 

She didn't want to talk to him, she wouldn't know what to say. What was that last night? Why did it feel so good being violated, would he do it again tonight? And worse, would she want him to do it again? She quickly walked into the bathroom, and turned on the hot water.

She sat on the toilet and looked down at her hands, replaying the images of the night before, over and over in her head. And all she could feel was pleasure, and how good it felt, and how in that moment, she wanted even more pleasure... from him. She put her hand over her heart and remembered their kiss, and how he held her.

Was it just in the heat of the moment? Did he like her? Or was he just doing what she'd asked him to do. Should she ask him again? The questions bolded themselves in her mind and she get them to stop. She cradled her head in her hands and squeezed her eyes shut, she was so confused she didn't realize Rick had been knocking on the door.

When Jennifer didn't answer the door, Rick opened it to find her sitting on the toilet with her head in her hands, she looked up at him and didn't know what to say. He walked to her slowly, and kneeled beside her. He took her chin in his hand and looked her in the eyes.

"It's okay to be confused and it's okay to have questions, just talk to me," he said.

"I.. I liked it. You were hitting me and I-"

"I whipped you, I didn't hit you. I don't hit girls."

"So you've down that before."

He nodded. "That and more."

"Will you do it again.. to me?" She looked him in the eyes, and he looked right back.

"If you want me to,"

"And if I don't?"

"But you do," he smiled slowly. 

She moved her face away from his and looked away.

"I need to shower," she said.

"Okay, how bout we do something fun today,"

"Like what," she looked at him.

"We'll get breakfast, get on the road, we'll stop at a store to get swimsuits, and later tonight after dinner, we'll go swimming."

She smiled. "Okay."

He smiled at her, and then slowly leaned in to give her a kiss, he stopped a centimeter away from her lips, to see her response. 

After a second, she leaned in the rest of the way and kissed him.

Then he got up, left the bathroom and closed the door. Jennifer bathed and got dressed, Rick did the same when she was done, and they got on the road.