Chapter 19

Somehow, she made it out of the shower and managed to hold her towel around her body. She felt a warmth envelope her lower back and her feet started to move out of the hot steamy bathroom. 

As soon as they stepped out of the bathroom, the cold smacked her like a cold, damp towel, hurtling her back into something that resembled reality. She was awake almost instantly and was very aware that she was naked, standing next to Rick. 

She looked up and felt a blush creep up her neck and settle on her cheeks. His face was flushed from the shower, his dark hair still wet and slicked back. 

"Thank you," Was all she could manage. 

He smiled at her, "Anytime." 

It was comfortable between them and she liked it. She couldn't deny that with his actions, he had soothed her nerves.

But was this it? Were they just going to bed now? Part of her hoped yes, the other part was hoping no. She couldn't tell which side to lean on.

She went to climb into bed and was halfway there when she felt his hand on her leg. Before she could look behind her, he pulled her leg, causing her to gasp loudly in surprise, and brought her back to the edge of the bed. He positioned her just as he did the other night, bent over the bed. 

"Rick-"

Rick leaned over and draped his entire body on top of her, covering her as if he was her blanket. Jennifer didn't know what was going on, all she felt was his incredible heat curling around her body. Then his arms wrapped around her body, holding her tightly to him, pressing her down into the bed with his weight. 

"I told you I'd show you tonight," Rick slowly lifted himself up and off of her, running his warm hands across her shoulders and down her back, stopping at the dip right above her ass.

She stayed still, unafraid, but curious. She closed her eyes and focused on the placement and movement of his hands. The tingles started to grow and she realized they had gathered at her core. 

"Jenn," 

"Hmm?" she hummed in acknowledgment, she couldn't trust her voice to speak.

"Do you trust me?" 

She almost wanted to laugh, but by the tone of his voice, she knew he was serious. She nodded her head, letting him know that she did. She needed this, she knew it. Suddenly he stopped, resting his hands on her bottom.

"Then count."

She looked back at him, what did he mean-

SMACK!

She gasped and bit her lip.