Chapter 12

The lake was blue again. It's blue. She looked down and could see her own reflection in the water, again. She stood up in the lake, her glorious naked body, clean, again. 

She looked behind her to see a man on a horse. One. One man. Not like before, before there were many. He was staring at her. His horse beginning to take small slow steps. She braced herself for what she knew would follow, and just like that, the horse began running at her through the lake.

She whirled around and began running as fast as she could, she dashed through the water towards land.

 No, please! Leave me alone! She thought.

"Jennifer!" the man yelled.

Stop! Please!

"Jennifer!"

Stay away!

"Jennifer!" he yelled louder.

The horse ran through the water, faster than she did as it was getting closer and closer.

"Jennifer!"

You don't know me! Leave me alone!

"Jennifer stop!"

She looked back once more but tripped and fell to the ground, she couldn't take it anymore, she closed her eyes, and waited for whatever was to come next.

"Jennifer wake up!" Rick shouted.

Jennifer's eyes fluttered open as they searched in the dark. She took a second to remember where she was until finally her eyes landed on Rick's.

She looked down at her hands which were balled up grasping Ricks shirt as he had her pinned down, his hands on her shoulders.

Her breathing steadied as they stared at each other for a few seconds in silence until she finally let go of his shirt, her breathing returning to normal. Rick let her go and sat up, looking at her as she lay there, her hands covering her eyes out of embarrassment.

"I can't do this anymore," she whispered. "It's too much... it's too much."

He looked around the room for a moment, and then back at her.

"Get up," he said as he stood up.

"Excuse me?" she sat up.

"Stand up." he walked to a chair in the corner of the room where his jeans lay. "And face the bed."

Without another word she stood up and facing the bed. He pulled his belt out of the loops of his jeans and folded it in half, without her seeing.

"Now, bend over." he held the belt in two hands.

"Excuse me?" she turned to look at him but he was already right behind her, nudging her to face the bed.

"I said," he put his lips to her ear and whispered, "Bend. Over." 

"Rick," she whispered, her voice wavering.

He said nothing, simply putting his hand on her waist. Naturally causing her to obey, and bend over.

"Rick what are you-"

He whipped her butt.

"Ow! Rick! What are you doing-" she tried to straight up but he held his hand firmly on her back, holding her down.

"Rick stop!"

He whipper her again.

"Ow! Stop it! I mean it!" 

He whipped her again. 

"Rick!" This time it sounded more like a moan, than a scold. 

He smiled a little, enjoying the sound of her moaning his name as he whipped her again, and again, and again. Jennifer moaning each, and every, time.

Finally he let her go, and let the belt fall to the floor. They were both breathing heavily, but no one moved. For a few second there was just silence. Rick staring at her, taking in the scene in front of him, Jennifer bending over. He couldn't resist.

He walked up behind her and began pulling her pants down.

"Don't" she grabbed his hand behind her but stayed in her pose.

"Let me see," he whispered.

"No, it's embarrassing," she whispered back.

He bent over her, his hard crotch pressing against her butt, his rock hard chest resting on her back, his hands over hers, his lips at her ear.

"Don't be embarrassed, not with me." he whispered against her ear and gave her a small kiss on her lobe. "Show me," he whispered again as he kissed her cheek, her jaw, then her shoulder.

He felt her relax and knew what it meant. He leaned up and pulled down her pants, revealing the thong she was wearing, and the bright red marks on her butt cheeks. He swept his hands over the marks and then pulled her pants back up. 

When he said nothing, she straightened up and turned to look at him. He was standing so close, his nose was an inch from hers as she looked him in the eyes.

"Kiss me." she simply said.

He smiled, grabbed her waist gently and kissed her. She wrapped her hands around his neck, moaning into the kiss. Giggling a bit when he pushed her back onto the bed, never breaking the kiss. He pulled away to kiss her neck in three different places then going back to her lips.

"Rick," she said into the kiss.

"Yes," he answered, their foreheads touching.

She hesitated, and he leaned away a bit to give her some space.

"What was that, it felt... it felt.."

"Good?" he finished for her.

"Yes, not at first but, after."

He took her chin, and kissed her again.

"I know. Now sleep, I'll hold you." he kissed her once more and then they shifted so that they were laying on their sides, her back against his chest, his arm wrapping around her waist holding her tight.

She drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.