Chapter 15

Jennifer made her way through the parking lot, straight to the car. As she reached it, it dawned on her that if the envelope was that important, the doors would be locked. She reached for the handle only to find out that her thoughts were correct. She thought to herself for a moment standing next to the car.

Recalling an episode of Sons Of Anarchy that she once watched, she remembered watching one of the characters breaking into a car by wrapping their shirt around their fist and punching the window in.

Is it really worth it she thought to herself as a picture of an enraged Rick popped up in her mind after seeing his busted window. It was a nice car, he would be very upset. Whatever it's worth it, I need to see what's in that damn envelope.

She looked down at what she was wearing, a white button down shirt with only the last three bottom buttons closed and a dark gray came underneath. This'll do she thought as she unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off of her body. She took a quick look in front of her as she wrapped the shirt around her hand, thankful no one was around to see her try to break into the car.

She pulled back her hand back and closed her eyes getting ready for the hit, suddenly she heard the pavement scrape behind her, and she was pulled out of her concentration immediately. Her arm dropped next to her and she did a quick 180 to come face to face with an amused Rick.

"Rick!" She said startled.

"Jennifer, what are you doing?" He crossed his arms over his chest, she couldn't help but watch as his muscles moved under his tight white t shirt. She quickly reverted her eyes back to his face thinking of a good enough excuse.

"Uh-I-j-well I just forgot my phone in the uhm, car, so I was uhm, going back for it" she kept stammering.

"You're a terrible liar Jennifer."

He untangled his arms and took only two steps up to her before she was pressed against the side of the car after taking her own two steps back. She gasped and her breathe caught in her throat as he leaned his face towards her, looking her straight in the eyes, his body pressing up against her holding hers in place. His arm reached around her as his hand made its way down towards her bottom. Her eyes widened as she thought for a second that he was going to spank her right then and there, but instead, after caressing her butt for a second, he pulled her cellphone out of her back pocket and held it up to her face.

"Oh, there it is," she flustered, "I completely forgot where it was," she forced herself to give a little laugh but when she reached for the phone he pulled his hand back.

His face was still just two inches away from hers when he said, " I don't like it when you lie to me Jennifer. I just want to know why you're back at the car without telling me, what are you up to."

"Okay, I was just," she took a quick look at her shirt still wrapped around her hand, and quickly looked back up. "I was really hot so I wanted to take off the shirt and put it back in the car so that I wouldn't have to carry it around, I'm sorry I lied."

He looked down at her body and rested his eyes on her cleavage. He smiled as he let his finger glide across her bare chest and dipped it down into her cleavage.

"I like how nervous this makes you," he said.

"I-I'm not nervous" she lied.

"Yes you are," he chuckled as his lips came to her ear, "I can't feel your heart beating fast, I like making you feel this way," he took his hand away her chest and traced it down her body and came right under her shirt but stayed at the waist.

Jennifer closed her eyes, suppressing a moan, hating that she enjoyed his hands on her and thankful that he couldn't see her reaction.

"Rick, I should go back inside, I need to get a bathing suit remember?"

He pulled back and she opened her eyes as his rested on hers, "Okay, I'll see you in the food court?"

"Yea," she pulled away from him but he caught her arm.

"Put the shirt back on Jennifer, I don't like the thought of other guys looking at you."

She thought for a second and decided, she had every right to torture him.

"Too bad," she threw her shirt at him, smiled at him as he caught it against his chest with one hand and sauntered back into the mall.

After shopping, Rick and Jennifer met up in the food court where he basically forced her to put her shirt back on. She tortured him some more bragging about the cute bikini she bought but not letting him see it.

After they ate, they decided to get back on the road. The continued driving until they reached a beautiful hotel around 6PM and checked in.