The DeMarko Brothers

Hey, guys. So while I work on Giving In To Him and Giving It All To Him I've started a NEW book that you guys will really LOVE. It's very similar to his storyline and will also have BDSM and all that. It's called the DeMarko Brothers and it's going to be a trilogy. Check out the summary:

Infamous brothers Richie, Ronnie and Ricky DeMarko are the notorious gangsters of the entire East coast. Led by the oldest, Richie (26 years old), they've successfully robbed 12 banks up and down the East coast, never having been caught. Much like a 3 man mafia, they've had their kills, their fights, their ladies, and their downs. During a heist in the city that never sleeps (Manhattan, NY) Richie barely makes it out the back, only to reveal himself accidentally to someone he never thought he'd have to come across in this type of situation- a waitress from the diner he eats at regularly.

21 year old Allison Teller had a vague impression of the DeMarko brothers from what she's gotten to know them as- her customers at the diner she waitressed at. She didn't think much of them, considering they never spoke. She was just going to the bank to deposit a $40,000 check in the name of the diner that her boss believed she could do fast and easy. Only everything changes when she decided to enter through the back door, catching Richie off guard right as he pulls off his mask, appearing to have just robbed a bank. She is then captured from behind and kidnapped by the brothers and Richie.. and things get quite interesting from there, considering Richie's already taken an interest in her and isn't planning on letting her go...

You can find the story in my works I think you guys will be really pleased with it so go check it out!!! I'll be updating often and it already has chapter one posted.

Also, I'm looking for new stories to read so if any of you have stories that you want me to check out, comment below because I really wanna hear about it!!