In the Meantime

You guys I literally read every single comment you guys comment, because I get them in my email, you guys are so funny I love you guys. The responses I get to certain parts are just so funny I love you guys. 

I couldn't update because my Twitter, Facebook and Gmail account have been hacked into in the past month so I'm trying to see what's going on I'll get to updating next week! 

For now, I decided here's a few movies you guys simply HAVE to watch. If you really love this book so much- ESPECIALLY because it's about a guy being overly protective and somewhat obsessive with a girl, do yourself a favor, watch these movies. Or at least the trailers. I watched them each a couple of times.

There's a lot more but these are the movies I've seen and I ranked them best to least best but my God they're all so good. If you guys know any movies like these that I missed, TELL ME!

By the way, there is a movie called "No One Lives" with Luke Evans- that's the movie that inspired this book, the events in the beginning are the same- GO WATCH IT!!

Movie/Year/Actor/Rate out of 10

Hitman/ 2007/ Timothy Olyphant/ 7.5

P2/ Wes Bentley/ 4

Fear/ 1996/Reese Witherspoon, Mark wahlberg/ 9

Killing Me Softly/ Heather Graham, Joseph Fiennes/ 8

The Babysitter/ 1995/ Alicia Silverstone/ 6

Cool and the Crazy/ 1994/ Alicia Silverstone/ 6.5

Lucky/ Colin Hanks/ 7

Alone With Her/ Colin Hanks/ 5

Prom Night/ Brittany Snow/ 7.5

The Boy Next Door/ 2015/ Jennifer Lopez/ 8.5

Through the Eyes of a Killer/ 6.5

Anita B/ 2014/ Robert Sheehan 8.5 (Coming to the USA soon)

Very Good Girls/ Dakota Fanning/ 8

The Ledge/ Charlie Hunnam/ 7.5

Abandon/ Charlie Hunnam/ 8.5 

And of course who can forget, Fifty Shades!

That's all I can think of for now, if I think of more, I'll add them and let you know that I added more through twitter. 

TRUST me, watch these movies, and they'll keep you satisfied until the next update.

***The movie "Anita B." has been released in Italy and other countries but they're having trouble bringing it to the USA because they're not sure if people are gonna be interested, I put the trailer on the side here, show them that we want this movie!