Chapter 18

Jennifer felt his steps start to slow as they approached the door to their hotel room. He stopped and her feet gently touched the ground as he pulled out their card key and inserted it into the card slot of the door knob. 

What now? He said he was going to show her. Was he going to take her to bed right away? Was he going to try something different? How would she like it, what if she hated it? Would he stop? Her stomach clenched and twisted as she realized what this meant. Oh god..... did she agree to this? Maybe there was still time to say no. Definitely no, she didn't even know him. Well, sort of, but not really. She should say no. No, thank you. No... something.

He opened the door for her, moving aside to let her pass into the room. As she walked passed him, his left hand slid to the small of her back, taking control and gently guiding her into the room. She looked around the room and even though she knew everything was the same as it was before they left for the pool, it still looked completely different. Was he really going to take her to bed? She wasn't sure she could do it. Her body had agreed, sort of, under his mind control, but her mind was the unwilling partner. 

Before she could make up her mind, Rick had bent down and swooped her up again into his arms bridal style. He looked down at her, and walked directly into the bathroom, not leaving her eyes. It was the sound of door softly shutting the caused her to break the eye contact and realize that he must've had something interesting in store for them in the bathroom. Her mind ran wild imagining what it was, but her heart whispered only one question, would she be able to comply?

She shook her head a little to get rid of those thoughts. He set her down once more, she stood there facing him, his hands came up to caress her cheeks as he pulled her face gently towards his and laid a kiss on her lips. Then, his large body reached around her to turn the shower on. She realized suddenly what it was that he wanted them to do. Did he really think she was going to shower with him? She had to get out of there. 

"Rick, I'm not-" She started to move but then felt an arm wrap around her waist, gently pulling her into his hard body, as his other hand started petting the length of her hair. She felt his lips come down to her ear.

"Shh, it's okay. It's me." The warm whisper of his breath across her ear made her body shudder slightly in his hold. She felt his lips pull up into a small smile but he didn't say anything. Her feeling of her heart racing and her body pressing lightly into his was all he needed to proceed.

The water had turned warm and the steam was slowly taking over the small bathroom. He took a step forward and she instinctively took a step backward.  He moved again and she found herself at the threshold of the shower. 

"Come on, let's get you clean." he said.

"Rick, I don't think this is such a good idea," 

He stepped forward one more time, and without anywhere else to go, she backed up into the shower, still wearing her bathing suit, and took refuge in the corner. He walked in after her, closing the door behind him. 

"Jennifer." She met his gaze once more, her confusion and uncertainty shining through."I'm not overstepping any bounds tonight, and I won't go further than what you're comfortable with. Do you trust me." 

It wasn't a question, or if it was, it was rhetorical. Somehow, the warmth in his voice, and the closeness of his body helped to get rid of some of her doubt. She felt herself nodding and relaxing a bit as he approached her. Putting a hand on her hip, he guided her so she was standing with him under the water stream, allowing the warm water to run over her body. 

The water felt nice and she closed her eyes and relaxed even more. She felt strong hands on her again and she tensed instinctively, not knowing what to expect. She opened her eyes when she felt his hands on her shoulders, he turned her around so that his back was to him. Her body relaxed as she felt him pour something in her hair, suddenly his large hands began to massage her scalp, working from the top of her head, kneading down to the base, and through the length of her hair. He massaged through her head once and then twice, each time working out the knots with a gentleness that surprised her. It felt so nice that she relaxed even more into his strong chest. 

Her hair clear of soap now, she felt a tug that brought her head back a little to rest on his chest. That jolted her a bit and she started to straighten her body, trying to move away from him a little. Feeling her reaction, he quickly wrapped his fingers through her hair in a tighter grip, and pulled, tugging her head back even more. 

"Shh, you're not going anywhere." his voice soft, and ironically calming.

Jennifer wasn't sure what to think. Her head stung a little, he had taken control of her again, but the heat coming from his body had successfully wrapped around her, giving her a sense of security. He pulled harder and she felt his soft lips touch the exposed skin of her left shoulder. Her breath hitched at his closeness. She realized that she wanted this closeness so badly.

He set a trail of kisses along her shoulder up to her neck, keeping a firm grip on her hair. Her breathing picked up as she got lost in the sensations he was creating. 

"I am going to take your suit off so I can wash you." 

Surprising both herself and Rick, she nodded and even bit her lip in excitement as she waited. He released her hair and his fingers made their way to the knot on the back of her neck, she felt the strings loosen and the top fall from her body onto the wet floor. On instinct, both hands came up to cover her front in an attempt at modesty. 

Silently she thanked God the room was so steamy, at least he wouldn't see everything. She felt the bottom of her bikini slide down and drop to the floor as well. Rick wrapped both of his hands around Jennifer's smaller arms and moved them back so they rested once again at her sides. 

"You're beautiful, Jennifer. Don't ever hide yourself from me." She felt a soapy loofa brush across her left shoulder, the same shoulder where he left his deliciously soft kisses. "Trust me." 

He proceeded to wash her then, making sure to clean every spot. When he turned her around so they were chest to chest, she melted back into his body as he washed her back and made his way down to her ass. Holding her up, he knelt down in front of her and washed her legs. She had closed her eyes the moment he removed her bottoms to try to push away her embarrassment, but she was still fully aware of everything he was doing- and seeing. 

She felt him standing up again and moving her back under the water. The warm water running down her now clean body pulled her closer and closer into the darkness that promised a good night's sleep. Her eyes having been closed for quite some time, she never realized that he had removed his own suit, which she now fully acknowledged as she opened her eyes finding his back to her as he finished cleaning himself. 

She let her eyes rest on his ass for a few seconds but then quickly looked away when he turned back to face her. Rick smiled, knowing what she'd seen and was about to see.