New Story=Only Her

SAJAL.

"Do you want water?"she asked me with a faint smile on her lips and I just nodded. She had explained to me every detail about how they found me until now.

"You are our family now,"she informed me and took an empty glass of water from me while I just looked at her.

"Now sleep you need enough rest tomorrow we have guest whose coming home after six years and we have lots to do,"she informed me and I raised my brow in confusion, she just smiled. I didn't ask any further.

"It's a guy if you are wondering,"she answered my question and my hands were shaking with  fear, it reminded me of all that happened, guys were always not trust worthy, they were the ones harassing girls, but where all the guys same?

"Okey okey, look just breath and calm down breath in and out, relax,"she tried to calm me and I just shut my eyes. I didn't even realize a tear had flown from my eyes until I felt hand wiping my tears.

I miss my family, I miss my parents, I miss my brother and sister. Why did Allah take them from me?Why did he save me?Who saved me from that traumatic accident?

"Please tell him to stay away from me, I will try my best to lower my gaze, even though we will stay under one roof,  I will make sure I never come across him and please help me do that,"I told her and she just agreed with a smile, she knew it was something not possible avoiding like that but when there are two people in one room guy and girl then the next one is shaytan(evil one).

"Tell me about you and how was your family before evrything happened?"she enquired and after alot of hesitation I told her whatever I remembered and she just hugged me, like a sister would do with another sister, she comforted me.

"This stays between us,"I warned her and she agreed even her parents didn't know although they loved me like their own daughter, I didn't trust anyone so I never shared but she looked different, she looked trustworthy.

Once I was left alone, I stared at my hands, they were bruises which were seen clearly on my both hands, I pushed back the sleeves and that's why no matter what the temperature was outside I wore long sleeves,  I stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes, which were once brightly shining like sun were now puffy, dull and blank like there was no emotion, my cheekbones were swollen inside, my smile was vanished the same day of the accident and it never reached my eyes until today, I traced every part of my face, I felt insecure and nervous, I was no longer beautiful but just a normal face. The girl who claimed to be like my sister, the family who took me in, how could they even see me daily?

Ya Allah why is my heart filled with so much negativity?people are going through so much yet they are strong then why do I feel weak?

"Because  you have stopped praying,"a voice remined me and I just turned around but there was no one it was just in my head.

I stared at the praying mat and with trembling hands I did what I hadn't done since the accident, I went and did ablution, I prayed two Rakaats of Namaz thanking Allah for giving me new life, for giving me such loving new family, I prayed to Allah to give sabr(patiene) to those whose loved ones have passed away, to give me and others who are suffering plenty of strength. Ameen. I felt relief once I was done with praying, I checked the time it was 11pm.

I stared at ceiling thinking of what will happen tomorrow and ways to avoid this guy who will be coming.

***
Are you excited to read more?well then add it to your library.