chapter=14 Whether you like it or not you are stuck with me(edited)

Aisha:
I just continued to stare and stare at this man infront of me,"What happened all of sudden?"I whispered to myself and tears were about to roll I have lots of questions and I need to ask him.

There was a time I was wishing for all of  these from this guy laying on bed who just got cured but now after all he has done after hating me and me trying to avoid him?After him trying to find for me a guy and I was almost ready to accept that I was no longer stuck with him he just out of blue proposed me infront of everyone?

It's just so complicated.

Aisha!Aisha!,"I called you twice where were you lost?"I looked around and saw dad's concerned face and mums smiling one.

I needed some time to think it doesn't make sense and was he forced?
This is a life time decision just till yesterday he neither liked me nor talked to me so  now what changed?

"I am confused,"I told my mum softly avoiding someone's intense gaze which was already on my back.

"Take your time,"Dad told me while the girls just smiled and the way I see they all were hoping for positive answer.

"Don't think too much and as far as I know you are best for him we suggested him and he accepted we even talked to Imran's uncle and aunt,"Ahad said while Yumna said they were more than happy to hear good news and I wondered why not they even before especially my aunt tried to talk to Imran but he refused and all memories flooded back.

"Everyone is eagerly waiting for your decision,"Mum whispered in my ears and dad was all praisong Imran little did they know he din't even talk to me till it was important and why wasn't Imran stopping them?

"Can I talk to her for few minutes?"Finally I heard his voice and I was literally begging with my eyes to the girls not to leave me alone but obviously they came  and hugged me and told me all best with prince charming.

Huh?prince charming and him, the one who can't even smile or say a few good words to me.

Soon one by one left and we were left alone in his room but dad told Imran no funny business and they were just outside.

There was total silence just two of us breathing and honks of cars were heard from outside...I won't break silence he started everything so he will speak and explain.

"Aisha,"He started and I looked at him but then looked away.

"You think no one saw but  I saw you wiping your tears and why were you crying?"He asked while taking a pillow and making himself in a sitting position while I took a seat on  sofa.

"Even if I cry why do you care all of sudden?"I snapped I know it sounded harsh but he has hurt me most of times even yesterday and today he proposes,"What a guy?"

"Look let's forget all that and start afresh?"Please he told and stared at me  till I couldn't hold anymore and wiped more tears which flew.

I just don't know why I was so emotional infront of him.

"Forget all those hurtful words?forget all those days you ignored me?forget all those days you went away despite knowing my feelings and rejecting me, I agree you went for surgery and don't think I din't know, I knew everything,"I told him and he looked surprised.

"You even were about to send a proposal for me for your friend what if I had accepted and you would have just handed me to someone like that?"I told him raising my voice abit this guy always did somestuffs which made me more angry.

"That was all plan I never intended to send my friend's proposal there was no friend I have two friends and one is married two are busy with their lives I just wanted to see your reaction I realized my feelings when I came back but I wanted to see your reaction  I din't know my words hurt you so much?"He asked and began to stand up but I stopped him eh this guy can't he rest for while?