chapter=11 One step ahead(edited)

Sometimes people create their own little drama to not like me because I don't give any reason to people to hate me.

Aisha's pov:
I checked the time I guess that we do whenever we want to do an important task we keep checking time.My thoughts went back to that girl who picked up the call..."Why was I feeling that way?"

I need to do something I can't just sit and watch after hearing that he fainted, he needed our help especially dads so I decided to call dad while I was informing him on call I nearly jumped as I heard cracking of door ya Allah these girls they were Alya and Lubayna so they heard..Imran will kill me if he finds out I have told all of them but it was coincidence and may be meant to be, I called his friends so they spend some more time with him since Imran hardly leaves his work.

Dad told us we proceed while he will go direct from his office, mum decided to prepare for him chicken corn soup I hope he likes it while mom was in kitchen we girls decided to get ready just matter of changing clothes.

I quickly stood up from bed hugged my friends and changed clothes to something simple.

"I am already waiting for you guys where are you all?"Dad asked us and we were already in car and he told us he was waiting at Imran's door.

We all reached his house and all of sudden nervousness clicked in and I bacame abit worried soon dad knocked and after while an unfamiliar girl opened the door and dad was quite in beginning but then the girl introduced herself but still I was feeling uneasiness?she looked in her 20s she said she was married and a nurse and I was relieved I hope no one noticed my reaction and we all went to his room but I was stopped by his cousin of nurse who dragged me aside.

"Now what?"

"I noticed you like him and please don't leave his side always support him as he needs help,"She said and I just looked at her dumbstruck and nodded she just smiled and told me how she liked him and proposed but he just declined since he had tumor then he got operated last year but side effects are back he fainted because of that hope tumor is not back I read about it but Allah plans best I got married last year though I liked him but Allah had other plans and may be someone else is meant for him.

I thanked her for sharing that part with me and she smiled and hugged me while we both entered his room.

Everyone was greeting him and wishing him while he had placed his head on pillow which was put on headboard and his legs crossed and he narrowed his eyes when we entered and I looked at him but I avoided his intense gaze I knew he had questions.

I nearly took stepbackwards when he looked at me because of those eyes which held lots of questions.

"I am not afraid ask me later and I will deal with you"I thought.

One by one everyone left and mum was last one she told me to wait since Ahad and Yumna were arriving tonight and she went to prepare dinner, his friends left for work dropping my friends and mom on way and dad left for meeting, now we were alone in comfortable silence he din't know his sister and Ahad were coming today it was surprise for him.

"I want to ask you a question,"We both asked at same time and looked a eachother and laughed I wished time would stop and we would always be like this but that's life.

"Ladies first,"He said and kept magazine aside and I wondered what I should ask him.

"Well who was the girl you wanted to talk to dad about that day and what about your disease?"I asked him and he became still clenching and unclenching his fists and looking straight into my eyes till I looked away.

Time to change topic because I just had to ruin the moment..ahhh.

"Do I sense some jealousy and How did you find out?" He asked.

"I am not jealous and I searched in internet your symptoms and I was worried about you so I decided to inform my dad,"I told him but left that part of his cousin telling me he will get mad better he doesn't find out.

"I told you to stay away but you never listen do you?"He asked annoyed may be by my interfearance.

"If it concerns someone's life then I can't stay away,"I told him boldly and checking back to wattpad this time finally I got book to read.

I narrated to him everything how I found out his disease and rest he knew leaving back details of his cousin of a nurse...I hope his side effects are just minor and tumor is not back.

I waited for his reaction but Alhamdulillah he was calm it means we took one step ahead but he was just lost in thoughts...

Little did I know after calmness always comes storm.