chapter=18 He likes me(edited)

Please:Vote and comment..Thank you so much.

Aisha:
I checked everywhere but they weren't there and the first person that came in my mind was Imran my hands were trembling I was so worried they never go anywhere at this time I called him and Alhamdulillah he picked it up.

When I entered lights were off that made me more scared I waited alone in house for Imran when I had been scared there down, the way he told me to calm down I thought what must have he thought about?but I couldn't think of anything else apart from calling him.

I sighed in relief when I opened the door and saw him he asked if I searched everywhere and he suggested we go to terrace.

Too many scenarios were running in my mind what if thief was there?Ya Allah please help us, I looked at Imran but he was so calm and I looked away.

I wanted to know what he was thinking but then when we reached terrace we heard voices screaming surprise and hugging us.

"What was happening?"We both looked at each other confused there stood my parents.

"Mum you scared me,"I went near them and hugged them tight and then proceeded to dad they just smiled.

I then looked behind me and there was the guy who left everything and came running with just one call I made and he pretends he doesn't care finally he joined others and I asked mum what's happening she just said to wait till 12am.

"It was not my birthday nor anyone's then?"I thought and realization hit me it was Imran's and since his sister hadn't come my parents and his friends had it all planned they had even invited my friends.

Wow I just have no words I guess with all stress this will be better way to distract Imran from what will happen tomorrow.

"How come I never asked him about his birth date?"Ya Allah I need to know more about him InshaaAllah as if he will agree.

Nowdays there are too many marriage problems It's better to know one another little bit atleast.

I told my parents thank you but they said he is like their own son and an amazing guy soon the clock will strike twelve and we went near him and wished him,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY,"Soon one by one wished and he was just shocked and hugged my parents.

After all cake cutting and stuff he just thanked all of them and we sat down thinking about today.

"Thank you so much this is best bday ever I have celebrated after ages,"He said while taking sip of soda and smiling towards his friends.

"We are glad you loved it sometimes you need to take break from work and all stress Imran and you know they are people who care for you here,"Hamza one of his friends explained to him while Alya just looked shyly away.

"Wait what?did I miss something?what did I just see about these two?wow Alya and Hamza mhh will have to find out."

Later mum and dad suggested me and Imran we atleast talk before taking a huge step of our lives so they made us sit in sitting room while they all sat in backyard garden with our friends.

There was total silence between us he wasn't even saying anything a frown on his forehead always there eh this guy.

"Imran I hope you enjoyed today?"I asked him starting a conversation.

"Yah Alhamdulillah am glad to have such people in my life,"He said and I wondered if he meant even me?

"Can you please let me know once you get results?"I asked him but he just shrugged his shoulders and looked away as if not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"I will always be by yourside you know that yeah?"I told him and he finally looked at me with those blue intimidating eyes and I looked away.

"I hope you aren't hiding anything else Imran?"I asked him and he din' reply.

"Please say something,"I said my voice too low then he heard I guess.

"I really like you Aisha but no matter what my life is not perfect I have too many issues going on am worried about you,"He said finally admitting smile never left my face.

"I need some time after whatever happened just give me some space and I will try to be best for you,"He said in low voice as well.

"I don't need someone best I just am happy you like me and that's enough for me for today I know you even care for me slowly all will be well just trust me,"I told him and at first he looked hesitant then nodded.

"Trusting you is my decision prooving me right is your choice."

"Thanks for everything,"He said while standing up after we asked eachother a few questions.

"Your welcome and to your first confession I like you too,"I saw his back becoming stiff as he was not used to all these affections, emotions, huggings, and all rest but I will soon change that InshaaAllah but in halal way after we get married and the first step to show him how much he means to me is tomorrow whether he is ill or not he doesn't even know how much he means to me I thought.

I will try to bring happiness and smile to his face, we will be having ups and downs bt InshaaAllah we will try.

"Imran we will be a team yeah?"

"I will try my best InshaaAllah,"He said while turning to look at me and I whispered thank you to him.

Smile never left my face atleast he was not so arrogant anymore though sometimes he can be harsh but that is okey every guy has some attitude in them which we love.

I pray that tomorrow all goes well with him he has alot to handle I know he was hiding something but may be It's for my own good I won't push him.

He waved his hand as if guiding me towards backyard and I followed him in a confortable silence just the cool wind blowing away when I checked time it was one am and soon we reached to where everyone was sitted and we joined them.

I guess they all will sleep here and Imran and his friends in one room while me and girls in my room since it was late and am glad Imran din't refuse since all decorations and other things were done Alhamdulillah.

We have planned our day for tomorrow but let's see what Allah has planned for us with that thought running in my mind we finally decided to call it a night as tomorrow InshaaAllah we will be having a long day.

Note:
Thank you so much 1.65viewers Alhamdulillah.
Updated on 8/6/18.