chapter=3 What's wrong with him?(edited)

"Until you have formed the habit of looking for the good instead of the bad, there is in another you will neither be successful nor happy as happiness starts with you."

"You can not change nor erase your mistakes as they are part of your past as is who you were at time you made them."

Aisha.
Currently Ahad told us he wants to take Yumna somewhere we have no idea what plan they have elders agreed I guess since it's just few days for their wedding he just said they will be in their limits and they know if People are not watching then Allah is watching since Ahad and Yumna agreed this will be their last time meeting since from now Yumna just has to be home, he just blind folded her we were seeing since he came and asked permission after they came to us, no idea what was in his head.

They went and even his friends went since Ahad had to drop them, we were just chilling and I just told everyone I will be bringing the desserts so I went in kitchen to prepare bowls.

MashaaAllah their house is huge, I went in kitchen since we already prepared first time it was just to take from freezer and put in bowls I decided to put more if anyone wants extra.

I was about to put in third bowl and I saw familiar figure sitting in sitting room and touching his head, sitted on coach his one elbow on side of couch while the other massaging his head.

"What's wrong with him?"I asked myself I hope he is okay and not in pain I just couldn't look away as in what if he was in pain that's how he looked like.

"Should I go or just stand and watch?"I can't just stand and do nothing I told myself I saw him trying to stand up but he was failing miserably.

I took dessert hurriedly outside, served them and excused myself to go back inside since it was just elders they understood.

I told them I will take dessert for Imran and my mom nodded so as I entered back inside I saw him closing his eyes and trying to relax but hands on head.

"I was so nervous to even ask him anything?What if he snaps at me and gets mad?" Ya Allah, what should I do? may be he doesn't want anyone to know and his friends also left so he decided to just sit and relax but here the story was something else.

"Imran...mhhhh...your dessert," I started while standing at abit distance but glancing at him to see if he was okey.

"Just keep it here and go, "He said while trying to control himself and not even looking once at me.

"Are you okey?" The words just left my mouth and I couldn't take them back he just abruptly snapped his head up and looked at me with blank face just staring at me.

"You just came to give dessert and not to interrogate me, so just leave," He dismissed me while waving his hand and looking back down.

"Just have pill may be you will feel better and then you can have dessert," I told him in my soft voice and went to take painkiller hoping it will reduce his headache I wonder if It's a headache or was he hiding something?

"Take these pills Imran and you might feel better, "I told him while keeping water and pills near table beside him.

I was really worried now.

I don't know why I just couldn't leave from there, should I call someone and what if he doesn't want?

"If you don't take these painkillers then I will call everyone then let them handle you and then you will have to go for check up and everyone will find out you are sick, "I told him hoping he will get my point since he didn't want anyone to know am sure.

"Don't do that I don't want everyone to be worried about me, "He told me while taking painkillers and water.

So he has a soft side, thank you for taking painkillers.

He can't even say thank you...

"Thank you," He said while standing up taking his coat and leaving me speechless making me confuse one minute he was being arrogant, rude next minute he was all with politeness but he just came back and relaxed on the coach, he just overworks sometimes.

Even at night coat and laptop, these two things were always with him.

***********
Halima's pov(aunt of Yumna and Imran)pov:
"What's taking Aisha so long?"I asked Aisha's mom about our kids as Imran went earlier to work on some of his papers regarding meeting and Aisha had excused herself but she hadn't come back.

We both stared at each other and wondered also Ahad's mom joined us while gents enjoyed talking about football.

I need to do something but later.
********
Aisha's mom: Let's go and call them

"All of us?"I asked them and they nodded yeah and I saw Aisha's mom a bit lost in thoughts and maybe she knows something but when Ahad's mom called her she looked at us and smiled and mouthed us she will tell us later.

As soon as we entered the house what we saw surprised us.

We stood there for a good five minutes and staring at the scene. I know It's not right but may be what if we try something and see if it works out maybe It's Allah's plan and HE sent us here because if not someone else would have come but no It's us.

Do I really want Imran's happiness than what about our plan?

Imran was taking pills and told her thankyou while he looked away trying his best to lower his gaze and Aisha's mom told me and Ahad's mom something which made our work easier and three of us just smiled.

They need me I should back off from the plan.

Plan for aunties to play matchmaker, ya Allah I pray if you have planned this then make it work Imran and Aisha deserve the best and Imran has gone through a lot some due to my husband and my faults, It's not easy to handle everything at such young age.

I decided just to make them aware of our presence to see their reaction as three of us kept smiling.
*****
"Aisha....have you seen my phone?" I asked while going near them as if I have just entered the room while the two ladies went away.

Aisha just jumped out of where she was standing and touched her heart, "Ya Allah aunty you scared me."She said while touching her heart as If she was really scared.

"Sorry, I didn't know you two were here," I took a seat next to them pretending I didn't see anything.

"I was just coming," Aisha told me while coming and sitting next to me and Imran was already sitted.

"Yah aunty she was just going," Imran decided to defend Aisha and both looked away from each other.

I kept looking at Imran and then Aisha till she told me we go outside were rest of them were and Imran said he will follow.

While going I thought.......

No matter how much you two hide especially Imran you pretend to hurt her, ignore her but deep down I know what you want and you have feelings for her and since I have come now wait and watch what these three aunties of yours do.

When aunties sneak in and hear your conversations then you be ready dears for what's coming next........