chapter=20 The most awaited...part2(edited)

You came empty handed in this world and you will be burried empty handed then why complain and worry about dunia(world)?

All riches and fame won't take you anywhere one day you will leave all these behind.

May Allah(ALMIGHTY GOD) soften our hearts forever,
May HE shower HIS blessings upon us,
May HE accept our fasts and duas ameen.

Aisha :
Everything went well Alhamdulillah I was just thinking about Imran they said he was already here but I felt restlessness, worried for him as he had to go to the hospital in the morning for his MRI results and then from there he had atleast shared with me that he had some issues to solve with his father's uncle as they were also invited I averted my gaze but din't see aunt Halima his aunt.

I was somehow waiting for Imran also to appear like guys do in books but that's all fairytale yeah?some guys in real life do visit during engagement function but Imran?will he?he has slowly started to open upto me atleast.

I was so lost in my thoghts and realized snacks were still untouched in my plate I took some bites while I heard familiar voice.

"You look beautiful,"the voice I was yearning to hear since morning Astagirullah.

I just din't believe he was here out of all stress and work he still managed to come and see me and that brought a smile on my face I looked across me and the girls were already signing me with their hands that we look good together and I realized I hadn't replied to his compliment.

"Thankyou so much,"I said feeling shy all of sudden unable to look at all those pairs of eyes on me.

"May I sit?"He asked me and am glad he asked and my mom just gestured him to sit he sat at abit distant since the sofa was abit large.

I felt nervous and I just don't know about emotional as he was here I looked across me and these girls and guys Imran's friends Ahad and immediate family members were seated and soon the youngsters joined us.

"So?you won't say anything?"I heard him ask after mum left and joined the elders while I kept plate aside since suddenly I lost appetite and I have no idea why?may be because he was here, ya Allah.

"Yeah yeah tell him how much you have waited for..."Alya said and stopped in mid sentence making me blush.

"Okey you two catch up while we are just over there, "Mum said while ppinting fingers to rest of the group abit far on the mat.

"I want to ask you something, "I started all of sudden worried, I had strange feelimg this was not going to end well since you know sometimes we all have that feeling that something is wrong and restlessness.

There was total silence only two people breathing and enjoying the cool breeze of wind and hearing the laughter of the family situated a bit far at an angle in the corner I smiled seeing them so happy.

"Yeah ask, "He finally replied and I din't look up at him I din't want to see and melt in those eyes I just looked sideways and saw we were wearing matching.

"How does he always know?"

"So last time we met we agreed upon something and now please care to explain your results and your meetings?I saw him clenching his hands from the side I wish I could make him feel relaxed but we are still married I can't do that.

Pin drop silence again and I just wondered what he was thinking I just hope he went to the hospital.

"Can we not spoil our special occasion?"He said but no this is about his life and I don't want to him to just take it lightly.

"Special occasion where we should trust each other first?"I asked him and looked up found him in deep thinking and I looked away.

"Can't you for once just listen to me and drop it?"He said wanting to avoid this topic as much as possible.

"No you have to tell me...., "I was again cut off by his angry voice.

"Just drop it damnit....why don't just listen to me?there's a lot going on and I don't want to disturb you or trouble you about it, "He said as if concerned about me then why wasn't he telling me I am worried more than anyone here he is soon going to be my other half.

"Just tell me did you go or no?"I asked looking down feeling like we took one step ahead but ten steps behind again he was pushing me away.

"I will not reply to all of your questions and No I didn't go to the hospital to see my results," He said and I was just shocked Allah forbids what if it was positive and he had to go for operation immediately but I pray he doesn't have tumour again may people lost their lives this year because of cancer,stroke, tumour and other diseases may Allah cure them and here he had to go to the hospital immediately but he refused..why was he playimg with his life like that?

"Why Imran just why are you doing this?"I felt so weak by tellimg him this I know maybe he felt scared but at least he should have checked I even caught him staring at his phone which was ringing twice and he disconnected.

He didn't reply Instead dad joined us and told him to join the guys for maghrib and he left in a hurry as if avoiding any more questions from me and that hurt a lot I just wiped my tears and looked down and saw the guys and gents leaving for masjid while girls joined me and mum.

"Oh, Imran forgot his phone here?"Lubayna asked and showed my mum and soon a ringing snapped us all from our thoughts.

It was his phone ringing and what surprised me more was the caller's name on the screen and I looked at them, they all had surprised faces since they didn't know anything Imran was full of secrets and it was not easy breaking his walls but I will try InshaaAllah.

"Won't he get mad at me if I pick it?"

I kept staring at the screen it even didn't has his picture on the wallpaper and it kept ringing I debated whether I should pick it or not I have no idea what should I do?
***************
One day we will die every breath you take is taking you one step closer to death.

Everyone shall face death.

Note:
1.89k viewers Alhamdulillah.
Updated on16/6/2018.
Some comments on what you think and vote for this chapter?