chapter=7 Glimpse of Imran's thoughts(edited)

No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount o f worries can change future.

Imran:

Past&Present..
************
Alot has been running through my mind and too many thoughts, someone, business, hospital visits, loneliness, tiredness, happiness..ya Allah why am I feeling this way?too confused?

I have everything yet it feels like something has been missing in my life especially now, I miss my parents and yumna will go away as well one day every girl has to leave I know that but it just hurts that from now on I will be alone even uncle Ahmed and Halima will go back to America and I will make myself busy with work..yeah that's good idea work.

We have been having gatherings and the one person I have been avoiding always came infront of me no matter how much I tried even all my friends have been asking me about it but I just don't want anyone in my life now instead of wasting her life and time it's better she stays away from me I might only hurt her and she will be lonely I have business to handle.

When Halima aunty asked me, I knew she meant Aisha I just said no.
I knew my actions hurt many people but I myself wasn't sure about my feelings I am really confused whenever she is around me. I saw that look she gave me when I said no.

After two years I came but her dad insisted they pick me and again I had to face her after trying so hard to stay away from her.

I thought of giving it a chance when I saw her after two years she was abit changed and I always loved black;we had worn same colour coincidentally.

Before Yumna and Ahad's wedding when she asked me about my health I knew she cared for me she once even confessed her feelings for me.

But I wasn't sure I frequently had headaches I went to doctor after Yumna's wedding  I had no idea what was wrong with me but when doctors told I was shocked and I didn't want to worry anyone so I decided to rest with the excuse of work, headache, work ahhh...

YaAllah give me strength.

Ask only to Allah, talk to him and HE will respond you in best way.

There were many errors in this company when I came back to London I knew uncle would suggest me some good accountant but I never knew he would suggest the one I have been pushing away but I agreed I couldn't say no.

I don't know what made me say the next words when she asked me if I was okey and that tone of caring so I finally decided to tell her.

"Aisha, I need to tell you something and listen carefully," She was eagerly waiting I was still confused too many things were bothering me.

"Will she support me if I tell her or leave me?"I asked myself.