chapter=8 Who is in your mind?(edited)

375 viewers WOW..Alhamdulillah(all praise is due to Allah).

Smile everyday in the mirror  and appreciate blessings around you and soon you will see a big difference in your life.
*****

Aisha:
"Yeah continue,"I told him while keeping file of rechecking on his table and waiting for him to finally say something.

Sometimes I feel like there's some story to this guy and I only knew half of it as everyone has a story to tell and there's reason to why the way they are.

He was about to start a conversation but his phone rang and he excused himself to the corner and I saw as if he realized that he shouldn't have said that he wants to say something.

"Have to pick this up sorry,"He said while standing up and going to the amazing view behind his curtains.

"What was he hiding?"That question never left my mind since I had seen him in pain and headaches.

I saw something like a packet on his table at very side under papers since I put other papers on it and they looked like medicines of what?I was about to touch them and voice scared me to death till I removed my hand instantly.

"Don't touch what's not yours,"He said and came to sit he kept phone at sideand I just kept silence.

"So what were you going to say?"I asked him hoping he would not push me away.

"Sorry for disturbance it was just a spur of moment..mhhh...there's nothing I wanna talk about except to ask you something about my sisterYumna and Ahad,"he said and I looked away hoping he wouldn't ask me what I am thinking I was playing with cover of my phone.

I don't even know what I felt that time when he asked me, one minute I was so happy that he was finally going to tell me and right after call as if the call made him realize that he wasn't supposed to be telling me anything.

Sometimes I hate people calling at wrong time.

"I asked you something what was wrong between Yumna and Ahad during wedding and during their first honeymoon?"He asked while taking painkillers and gulp of water from his glass.

"How will I avoid this question?"I whispered to myself, ya Allah help me

"I am waiting because I know my sister shares with you most of her stuffs," he said and I decided to be honest with him since even if I hide eventually this jerk will know.

"Yeah something was off, Yumna said something that after their accident Ahad was about to say no to wedding and she the way stubborn is said she can't say no and accepted challenge,"I told him hoping he would forget past since they are happily married or am not sure.

"Please leave as it was in past, now they have gone to their second honeymoon and all's well,"I told him trying to convince this caring brother of Yumna.

"Okey fine!I know Ahad has insecurities but I hope he never hurts my sister he can be sweet and gentleman but sometimes he can be the jerk and idiot."

I checked time it was already leaving time since there was paperwork to be done rechecking and stuff we checked and I tried to ignore the hurt I felt he cared about everyone  even his friend, his family except me......

"Imran, you wanted to tell me something,"I asked once we were done checking file one and added two teaspoons of sugar in my black tea since I had sore throat while he took coffee.

"No nothing, I just wanted to ask about my sister that's it,"He said as if making me believe but I din't.

"Fine keep everything to yourself, be the way you are the secretive, myseterious, jerk,"I said since I was getting frustrated but then when I realized there was total silence I just closed my mouth with my hands realizing what I said infront of this arrogant ceo.

Ya Allah why am I stuck with him?

"Mysterious,"He asked and started laughing.

Idiot

I couldn't even look at him straight in the eyes again.

Little did I know his next words would leave me shocked and confusing.

"By the way, my friend really is looking for someone and he wants to settle down,"He asked me and I looked at him but looked away since he was staring at me already.

"Why was he asking me that?"

"Mhhh have you got any suggestions I mean any girl?"He asked and I thought about some girls but no idea if anyone is ready since those who are not engaged are studying.

"No! since some are married some engaged and those studying I am not sure,"I told him sincerely taking sip of black tea.

"I heard you said if any good proposal will approach you and you will accept,"He said while his gaze on me as if it din't matter to him when he said that and I looked at him since his voice said something else.

"When did he hear that?"I rememeber I told mum when him and dad went to pay bill...or they were back and they heard?

Ya Allah what was he implying here?

"Mhh yeah,"I told him and played with cover of my phone avoiding his gaze.

"So I have someone in my mind for my friend and I know they will make cute couple."

"Who?"I asked him curiously.

*****
Be somebody who makes everyone somebody.

Respect everyone but fear Allah only.

Everyone wants to be the sun to lighten up someone's life but why not be the moon in the darkest hour?

Author's Note:
Ahad and Yumna's story check out Different hearts both books can be read alone and have great weekend.