chapter=35 Epilogue2....(edited)(completed)

Aisha's pov:
I was waiting for him in car he went inside no idea what was running in that head of my husband these days he just surprises me alot.

"Someone says I take time to dress up,"I told him because when I was getting ready he was complaining that I was taking long and he left me in car told me he will be back in five minutes so why not tease him.

"Just went to do something important,"he said and switched on the ignition I honestly had no idea where he was taking me was it dinner or what he told me not to cook.

"So where are you taking me?"I asked him I was also worried about Anisa haven't seen her since morning how she must be feeling there with Mayra and Ayman?I hope we pick her today.

"You are doing that again,"I heard my husband concerned voice and stared at him confused how does he know me so well...

"Doing what?"I asked him and blinked my eyes.

"Being lost, thinking too much,"he started saying all that which I had told him not to do and he kept glancing towards me and then on road.

"Am worried,"I told him honestly.

"All your worries will fade soon,"he said and I wondered what he meant by that and soon our car stopped at our favourite restaurant.

"Dinner?"I asked him already excited but when I glanced towards the restaurant certain familiar facescaught my attention.

"Surprise sweetheart,"he said and kissed on my forehead while switching off the engine and told me to wait he will open the door.

While he was opening door I just thanked him more than anything he always knows what I want I saw Anisa running towards us with wide smile on her face and Imran told me to go to her and I rushed I kissed her and hugged her without any care she's still my little girl no matter how much she becomes old.

She holded my hands and dragged me towards the table where Imran's aunt together with Ahad and Yumna were sittef they had kept space for us but once I sat something caught my attention while everyone was talking I looked at Mayra and Ayman...they were laughing and and enjoying their time while I looked towards Anisa she was staring at them it was like they din't notice she had disappeared and came back.

I stared at Imran and he just nodded and squeezed my hands from under the table.

"Assalamualeikum aunty,"Ayman greeted me and hugged Imran while we replied him together.

"Waleikumsalam,"we both said at same time and Ayman told Anisa to join them they were going for walk by the time the food arrives since we had just placed order.

"It feels so good to be together again infact mum and dad will join us soon,"Ahad said and just then we saw loving couple entering with smile on their face this was plan of Imran and Ahad to have family dinner what surprised me more was the other couple behind them.

My parents....when did they plan all these?

"Assalamualeikum amazing people,"mum and dad greeted and I went and greeted them been long since I last met them.

"Waleikumsalam,"we all replied back it was small surprise which Imran and Ahad had planned but it meant alot to m it touched my heart and Yumna looked at me with smile.

I stared at Imran who was busy talking with my parents and Ahad's parents and everyday he does something which makes me love him more and more I can't even think of spending a day without him.

"When I look at you two now I remember my plan of matchmaking which I had thought when I saw you two sitted in sitting room,"aunty spoke for first time I still remember when I first talked with Imran like a proper long sentence and he listened to me.

"Yah and see now Alhamdulillah,"Ahad's mom said while smiling and shaking her head as if remembering.

"Someone was always complaining and now I don't hear single complain,"mum said and I looked down she said purposely she knew all my feelings and everyone laughed.

"Yeah and now she is stuck with arrogant ceo,"my dad said and my eyes widened so it means they all knew the name I ahd kept for Ahad.

"No longer Arrogant but now she is stuck with romantic ceo,"Yumna said teasing me and they all laughed am telling you I must be tomato by now.

"Someone is blushing even after all these year that's called love,"Ahad's dad said seriously were these even our parents or just some youngsters lol amazing and understanding people.

"I love you so much thank you for being stuck with me till infinity,"Imran said loudly without caring people were staring at paparazi were already here ya Allah this guy.

"I love you too,"the words left my mouth without me realizing and I looked away and everyone clapped while he put another ring on my finger and Yumna took a picture later on we both couples stood and took pictures and everyone else joined.

"Alhamdulillah for such amazing people in my life,"I thanked Allah and soon the food arrived and kids also but I saw Anisa was lost in thoughts once we reach home I will ask her I hope she will explain me.

"Am not perfect but I will try to be better for you, support you love you and surprise you more everyday protect you I will be mad sometimes we will have misunderstandings at times I will protect you but together we will not quit but struggle,"Imran took microphone and said while my eyes widened and I smiled while all pairs of eyes were on him.

"Yes together we will work out our issues," I said and mic went to Yumna.

"Together we will be united,"she said and mic went to Ahad.

"Together we will support one another,"and the camera lights kept flashing.

"We will have ups and downs but together we will guide one another,"aunty finally said also something.

"That's all family is about,"we all said and stood together for family picture as the reporter said and kids joined us.

That's how my journey was from single to being stuck with arrogant ceo I just met him and had too many confusions ups and downs but had patience and faith and feelings were strong I always wondered if he was fated for me little did I know Allah had planned him for me.

You pray for him and he prays for you little did you know Allah had it all planned since long..

The end...
Thank you so much3.26kand everyone for your votes and comments and this one comes to an end also I will miss writing Imran and Aisha so much how about you?

What next? Do you want Ayman Anisa and Mayra's love triangle story?

Love you all tons and tons I have request, I need an editor if you have anyone in mind please let me know..thanks❤❤

Meanwhile check out:
Feeling Blessed(completed)
Sequel(completed)
True or False(completed)
Stuck with Arrogant CEO(completed)
Different Hearts(completed)
THE DAY HE CAME❤💔everything changed..(going on)
Silent For His Sake(going on)

Who has read any of above?

Completed on Friday 27th July 2018
Please keep voting and commenting..thanks alot..