chapter=34 Epilogue1....(edited)

After8years:
Imran:
One lesson Aisha taught me was never to hold grudge or still focus on past just keep smiling even if life is not easy as everyone is struggling.

I stared at my beautiful wife who was sleeping peacefully without any noise she was tired from party of my sisters son Ayman...that little one just fills our lives with happiness and now there's our little daughter but growing so fast we still stay in London.

Anisa she is 6 years old now while Ayman is 7years just a year older than her but both seem so mature with their talks and  their non stop arguing against each other.

Am telling you kids will always be kids but am glad they are enjoying their childhood my sister Yumna insisted on taking Anisa to the park but my wife wasn't agreeing I have no idea why.

It's sunday house seems so quiet since Anisa has gone to park after yesterdays birthday party of Ayman.

I have to ask her she has become so protective of her from now...

I saw her stirring abit and moving her hands towards my spot on bed today I woke up earlier to do some paper work and take her out I still remember our first honeymoon and kiss and those moments.

While she was rubbing her eyes and yawning I went immediately next to her and lay there while putting my head on head board smiling at her while she smiled I din't want her to know I was working on Sunday since 7am to 10am.

Ahad had called and insisted we go but I just let them have their own time but he insisted on takin our daughter and I couldn't say no.

"Assalamualeikum,"she greeted while sitting and I responded playing with her hair she sleeps without hijab atleast.

"Waleikumsalam sleepy head,"I teased her just because I woke up one day earlier than her.

"Yeah yeah says the one who is woken up by me everyday,"she said while tying her hair.

She was lost in thoughts may be worried about Anisa.....taking stress instead of enjoying life like she taught me to leave upon Allah but now she's doing same.

"What's wrong,"I asked her but she took time in replying as if still thinking.

"How's Anisa?"her voice with concern for her I know but I still wonder what's bothering her.

"I called Ahad he said they were off to park she's okey,"I explained her while squeezinf her hand but she shook her head.

"Is Mayra with them?"she asked and I had slight idea of why she was worried.

"Yeah why?"I asked as if it was not big deal.

"Imran din't you see at party our girl the way she stared at Ayman and I think she likes him I don't want her heart to be broken,"she expained me and now I understood.

"Ayman was totally into Mayra if am not wrong I saw our daughter staring from far at them then she just left from there even if they are only 8 feelings can't be controlled they always have been together in all occassions since we are family I am worried about her,"she finished and stared at me I remember how this girl was strong when I pushed her away she stuck by my side and here she was underestimating our daughter.

"She's like you,"I teased her and her eyes widened as if she realized durijg her time those challenges those feelings those heartaches.

"She's still young,"she said and I told her we will see what happens if Ayman is written for Anisa or Mayra it will be their story and Allah has already planned for them.

"So where should we go today?" I asked her while we both went to freshen up.

"Anywhere you take me,"she said and I don't prefer when people say anywhee ahhh she knows it but still she says it.

"Let's visit your aunt,"she said and I thought it's time for her to come from Yumna's place and stay with us atleast one more member in our house.

"Yeah then we go for family dinner,"I told her while she went to cook lunch chicken biriani(rice coloured and curry).

"Okey,"she yelled from kitchen I shook my head smiling and making some calls and I can't wait to surprise her I have a plan for tonight not just family dinner but.......

*****
Thank you so much 3.11k viewers Alhamdulillah
Ahad&Yumna=Different hearts(completed).

2)Stuck With Arrogant CEO(Re EDITING&completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें