chapter=16 Trust Issues?(edited)

I wanted to see what she will reply and I just asked her out of blue,"What will you do if you heard I have a tumor again and chances are less of surviving?"

Aisha:
What kind of question was he asking me?I kept all files aside and told him first we need to talk and am glad he listened to me.

"Well if you for even five seconds thought that once I hear this I will back off then you were 100% wrong,"I told him no matter how many times I explain to him he stitll has some insecurities, trust issues.

"But Aisha....."He started but I cut him off.

"Imran I know now you have trust issues also but why don't you trust me even little have little trust in me please,"I begged him with my eyes we are soon going to get engaged and thig guy thought so low of me.

It will be very diffcult to break his walls.

"When will your results be out?"I asked him.

"Well..."

"You agreed to my friendship so now the first step is trust, we will always share everything with eachother?"He wasn't even blinking when I told him that I don't know if that's good or not.

"Okey tomorrow InshaaAllah,"He said and closed laptop.

"Aisha!am not perfect and since my parents passed away I only told my life stories to Yumna since she got married I distracted myself with work away from these emotions and then you came,"He said and I smiled he said he din't share with anyone and here he was atleast opening up to me.Alhamdulillah.

"Now what are you smiling for by the way do you need drinks?let me order coffee it's almost leaving time,"He said while checking time on wrist watch while everyone handed him today's work we decided to pause abit when they all left I told him not to order coffee since we wil leave soon as well.

"Nothing am just happy,"I told him and he just checked his phone.

"You are crazy and you will make me go crazy one day,"He said I just looked at him.

"I am sorry I know It's not easy for you but give us chance I know you did all these for everyone's happiness and am glad but let's give our friendship a chance,"I told him I know it hurted me saying this but friendship is better than nothing.

"Okey,"He said and we both smiled.

"I am not perfect I have made many mistakes as well we all fight different battles it depends on how we handle them,"I explained to him and he just nodded.

"What if I accepted someone else's proposal?"

"I know you wouldn't,"He said and I just narrowed my eyes but he just shrugged his shoulders took car keys and his laptop put a coat from behind his shoulders I helped him switching off lights and we headed towards door.

I looked at him sometimes he is so different I wish he stays smiling always and wish he had sent proposal not because of everyone else but because he felt something towards me.

We were in comfortable silence but I wanted to take a step ahead in our friendship.

Oh no!I forgot to inform him something important.

"Imran, dad told me to inform you that engagement function will be held tomorrow InshaaAllah on saturday,"Are you okey with that?

I just realized what I told him just now he told me that tomorrow his MRI results will be out and they all were preparing for the function.Ya Allah
He was focusing on road but I know alot was running in that head of his I wish he would let me in.

"Imran are you okey?"I asked him but he was silent all time and I decided not to disturb him.

"Don't inform to anyone about my test s got it?"He told me in a rude way it hurt so much what changed in minute?

"Am okey and I want the function to continue,"He told me but when I looked his way he was focusing fully on road his hand tightened on steering wheel.

"How will you manage Imran?It's about your life,"I tried to explain him and soon we reached to my home he unlockked door but I din't leave not till he tells me.

"Engagement can wait,"I tried to convince him but he refused saying preparations were done and I just sat there thinking what else to tell him.

He always put other people's happiness before his.

"Promise me you will inform me once the results will be out,"I told him but he just told me to go inside house as it's getting late.

He won't even let me know I know him but I will find out.

I thanked him and he nodded I opened door he waited till I entered inside house and when I turned to look he had already gone.

I hope the tests results will be negative InshaaAllah I prayed since it's his day for once to atleast have break from all these stress and I closed door and went inside in the  sitting room greeting my parents but found no one?I went into their room but they weren't there also?what's happening?

Note:
Updated on  30/5/2018
Thank you 1.34k viewers Alhamdulillah.