chapter=2 Rudeness overloaded(edited)

Actions hurt but words hurt more.

Be like a tree even if people throw stones to harm you, drop fruits to benefit them.

Aisha:

I just didn't expect Imran to open the door I kept staring I just didn't have anything back to say at his words I just decided to avert my gaze to the other side and what amazed me was even  Imran's friends were there and when I gazed to another side my smile grew wider Imran must be thinking I have gone crazy smiling alone but I was just too happy to see my parents but this jerk in front of me had to spoil my mood by his rude remark I decided to ignore and gladly be thankful to Yumna she decided to erase tension in the room.

****

While in the kitchen I told her to go and make coffee for them I was just hurt by Imran's words he never speaks to me and when he speaks It's always rudely.

"What's his problem? I will just ignore him, "I thought to myself.

"What are you doing here? crying over what I said?" I jumped hearing his familiar voice since the way he spoke scared the daylights off me he took a bite of ginger cookies which I had served on a plate for everyone.

Arrogant, nonsense, attitude all these words came to my mind.

Yet you like him another thought crossed my mind.

"No," I told him while turning my back towards him and continuing with what I was doing.

"Shouldn't you be with your friends? why do you care anyway what I do?"I raised my voice I am never like this but this guy always makes such comments which make me never to let him win and I can't let him have the satisfaction of how much his words hurt so I reply back but sometimes when I can't stand any more of his rudeness I try to calm myself.

I have learnt best that two shouldn't be angry at the same time.

"Don't raise your voice," He told me while coming near and speaking right near my ear till I could smell his not so strong cologne but a good one I don't prefer strong perfumes and the next thing he told me left me speechless.

"Leave me alone, If you don't want to get hurt then just leave me alone damnit," He told me his voice betraying him even the damnit he used sounded low as if he was battling with himself whether to give us a chance or not.

"You will protect me and not hurt me and I like you, "I just closed my mouth and looked away not wanting to see his reaction I know it will hurt but I just wanted to see what he will do.

He didn't even glimpse back, he left clenching his fists.

Whatever you say I will wait for the day you admit your feelings.

He just left? like that only? without saying anything I wiped my tears which I realized later I was crying and went to serve them.

*****

"Football," The guys started taking remote from the cabinet so that we don't watch our favourite serials.

Two girls and four guys, of course, they will win and watch their 90 minutes football match.

"It's serial you know It's an interesting part coming up in today's episode that guy's entry he is so hot and the top in ranking," Yumna said and I just stared at her I wouldn't even dare say that in front of these guys ya Allah doesn't she have Ahad? and she chuckled at me as once she always told me she tells Imran about actors of her favourite serials which she watches rarely because they drag too much but today I know she didn't want to watch but just annoy these guys.

"It's Maghrib time," I told them slowly and dragged Yumna with me before any other further nonsense arguments of theirs begin and Yumna told guys to go and pray with elders and they just sat back since they said few minutes were left.

"No football and no serials we are going to pray Maghrib Jamat at home soon, so go and do ablution and prepare prayer mat for gents in front and ladies behind, "Well no one watched anything since uncle Ahmed came and told us about prayers and guys immediately closed off the TV and stood up.

Whenever I come here it always reminds me of all those memories with their parents they were like second parents to me.

"My father, Yumna's uncle, aunt and the guys made ablution and stood in front they all suggested Imran to pray adhan," I couldn't stop myself from smiling and who can not fall for such person? such a beautiful voice.

"Such beautiful voice MashaaAllah(praising something beautiful)."

They even have large prayer room whereby the poachers(long scarfs used for praying Namaz(prayer) are kept on a small table and Qur'an are kept on large cabinet, there are different types of Qur'an's the one with small letters and one with large and soon we started our prayers.

We all did little Taalim(a small talk on Islam) each one prayed one paragraph and at the end, I was told to pray
Dua, some do it before Maghrib and some after Maghrib.
*******
We have so many blessings to count for, so many prayers to ask forgiveness and yet we waste our time.
We have only five prayers yet people
become lazy.
They will sit for hours doing nothing when you tell them to pray they will start making excuses Astagfirullah.

******

Yumna Imran and their family they eat after Maghrib, so we decided to make dinner while gents and guys decided to watch some sports, guys and sports It's like they will watch any team because of their craziness with fantasy games.

*****
In Kitchen:

We entered in their kitchen together and It's fun when all of us cook together..since wedding is near I will see more of gatherings...
Their kitchen is similar to us just the colour is cream and round in shape and It's open one side so it's easy to serve.

******

Yumna's aunt: "We have some guests," She whispered to us as of she didn't want Yumna to know while Yumna was busy arranging table.

My mom: "Do the guys know?"She asked while separating some pizza toppings, carrot, capsicum, tomato, onion, chicken shreds and other stuffs while we helped her cutting pineapples.

Yumna's aunt: Yeah they know It's a surprise for her.

Yumna was busy setting table and I joined her so I could alert guys not to open door.

It's 12 days to the wedding but aunty said one talk should be there It's their lifetime decision.

We heard a knock.

Once...

Twice...

Guys looked at me but I signalled them NO.

"Are you expecting someone?" She asked me and I looked at guys they all said no but I told her I have a jug of water in my hands so she goes to open and she agreed.

As soon as she opened the door she just stared without glancing back at us........I could see her reaction it was just the way we wanted.