chapter=6 Him& my crazy thoughts(edited)

Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best.

Aisha.
I was just in bed covered with a blanket till up since it was too cool after fajr.

Just as I decided to sleep since it was 8 am only like usual days I don't even work so why wake up early? A little bit of sleep won't harm anything.
*****
"Wake up dear, It's 8:15 am," I heard my mum's sweet voice but decided to lay back.

"Mum let me just rest then we will have breakfast together, "I told her while opening my eyes slowly.

"Breakfast after the scolding you will get on your first day of work," Mum said with a warning tone.

I Instantly jumped from the bed and removed the blanket from my body," what?"I asked mum ya Allah how did I forget my day 1 with Imran?

"No worries if you want to sleep for half an hour more you sleep," She said in a teasing tone and told me to get ready fast and she went to put for me tea so it cools down.

"Ya Allah what will I even do? what will I even say?"

I quickly got ready went downstairs and drank tea kissed mum and told her goodbye...I dialled dad's number to ask him to guide me since I had a driver finally I reached the destination.
More than half n hour late.

*********
The massive gate opened and security check was done by two people at the entrance after few minutes finally we were allowed, he parked car and the sight before me just made me gasp I knew he was rich but this much at such young age.....

I asked the receptionist and she told me to go to the highest floor and there the other receptionist will guide me to Imran's office.

I hate elevator so I climbed escalator I just loved them since I learnt to climb it.
********

Finally, I was near his office the door was closed...who even goes late on her first day to work?

I cleared my throat that's habit whenever I want to speak especially around new people and I decided I should knock...

Once...

No answer??? total silence but I was told he was inside.

When I knocked twice still no answer ya Allah where was this man?

I was about to knock the third time and I heard his thick husky sound and voice sounded hoarse as if he was having a sore throat and that voice which makes every girl go crazy....ya Allah I guess I have prayed so many Astagfirullas when am around him...he makes me think so many negative things without him realizing...

I will go crazy.

"Come in," He repeated and I entered and the first thing I saw was his surroundings.

Just Neat wow, everything arranged one side files, the other side his phone and laptop with a mug of tea or coffee no idea and he was busy typing on laptop not even once looking at me.

Another corner two coaches and in the middle huge table with few chairs and a large screen for presentations and an amazing view of London from his glass windows behind him.

First, he takes time to reply then avoids.

"Late on first day Miss khan?"He asked still busy typing and taking a sip from his mug.

"Sorry I didn't realize and.....," He cut me off and said
"Go to your office It's opposite mine and finish all work next time no excuses," he said while giving me a file and continuing with his work.

"Why?"I asked him he finally looked up and narrowing his eyebrows as if he was confused and stood up.

"What!why? I just needed some help with accounting and after we are done you are free to go," He said and went back to sit in his chair.

"Fine be stubborn I will do it, "I told him angrily he just brings out the worst in me sometimes I just feel like making him confess everything and put some sense in that thick head of his.

"Imran how are you feeling now?"I asked him in a low soft voice hoping he would answer.

He looked at me as if I had asked the wrong question I saw him before when I entered he looked tired and worn out.

"I am fine nothing is wrong," He said and began working while telling me to work as well.

I just went to my office.

********
Too many files and It's just 11 am time is not going also lazy Mondays I decided to complete these piles of work and find errors there were many whom had he even assigned to do this task? I decided to go and give him files and show him.

******
"Yeah I will take the painkillers on time, "I heard him say while he didn't realize I was already inside since door was slightly opened.

"What painkillers again?"I thought.

As if he had sensed someone was behind he turned and he cut the call immediately as if he was hiding something but I noticed some changes in him.

"Imran are you okay?"I asked him again I tried looking at his table with my eyes roaming to find any clue which says what was wrong with him but in vain...

"How many times should I tell you I am okay leave me alone just do your work and go, "He said again his voice scaring me telling me to not question him again.

"I will check them again I hope you have highlighted the errors, "He said his voice sounding tired and exhausted he just came near me.

"Listen, Aisha, I want to tell you something and listen carefully," He said as if it was warning for me.

***
Hey lovely viewers Thank you for always supporting me, sharing, going and commenting on my books beauce of you all I have reached so far,
I have got another contract from EMP and I have shifted this book to their site by it can be read from Google..type Stuck with arrogant CEO by sunehra sokwala in web novel or EMP..
ENJOY reading
Please rate my book over there will really appreciate
Thank you so much..