chapter=27Wedding....part1(edited)

If Allah wants HE will move two souls to meet not only one, have patience for your love story has been written by your creator.

Part1:Henna(mehndi)scene.

Aisha:
Three weeks passed in such way that I din't even realize and here I was sitted in our house in corner being applied arabic mehndi(heena) by one of our neighbours whose specialist in it.

A smile crept up on my face on recalling from day one of meeting Imran till now he's arrogant jerk mean but at same time I saw other side also and I still have to see more of his sides and change whatever negative thinking he has about himself.

I glanced from side to side in room there in one group near me were Lubayna and Alya the most excited for wedding and all time glancing towards me waiting to tease me once the mehndi lady is done and mum I forced her to apply it's her only daughter's wedding.

The gents I heard had gathering of their own today no idea what they all were upto.

Here the girls had done simple decoration which had colour combination of red by white and soon the girls approached me.

"You want me to write the initial of your soon to be husband?"the lady who was applying me asked with smile and I nodded shyly.

"Owww someone is being shy hearing someone's name,"Aisha teased me and they did eachother hi five her and Lubayna and I just didn't deny.

Mum joined us with a wide smile on her face.

"Done?"she asked the lady and told her tea and snacks were there on table she can join with girls and the lady nodded once done she went while mum sat next to me.

"So happy for you my baby has grown up time flies,"she said in low voice and kissed me on my forehead tears started brimming from my eyes by looking at her I will miss her so much.

"Mum I will miss you so much,"I told her and we hugged eachother while the girls asked us to pose for some pictures and everyone was given mehndi corn.

It's Friday almost night and we had almost finished function I went in my room to rest while girls joined me and mum.

Everyone had left by now they still had to get ready for tonights dinner function and we were in my room upstairs.

"Wedding time most hectic,"I love it Aisha said and Lubyna agreed and they were choosing clothes while mum was next to me.

"Assalamualeikum,"we heard a calm soft feminine voice and we all glamced towards door there stood by other best friend Yumn the girls rushed to her being careful not to spoil mehndi.

"Waleikumsalam and why are you late madam or busy with Ahad,"the girls teased her and she apologized for being late she was from both sides after all Imran needed someone also.

"Am telling you I left guys at my brothers place am sure it will be mess by the time wedding ends I left them some food and stuff and they were being so difficult,"she complained sighing in relief as if she got time to rest and we just laughed at her as it was still evening and guys needed evening snacks dinner function will be after Isha.

"Yeah yeah keep laughing we will see what happens after you girls get married and you missy you have to handle my brother,"she said and mum just smiled and they were okey discussing all these things while mum was here.

These girls just make my day.

I saw from corner of my eye Yumna was lost in thoughts and I wondered what was bothering her but I decided to ask her later I knew something was wrong I glanced towards her and all she gave me was smile?

Since that heated argument and talk which I challenged Imran I will do whatever in me to bring old Imran back but I hope he let's me in and we hadn't talked since that day tonights dinner will be from our side and it will be almost time one more hour to go.

The girls were getting ready mum was in bathroom and when Yumna was about to stand up I grabbed her arm.

"Are you okey?"I asked her eyeing her carefully but she just nodded.

"Please tell me if something is wrong is Imran okey?"I asked her and her smile widened.

"Oww someone is worried and missing him,"she teased me but there was this gut feeling inside me telling me something was not right she was hiding something huge I can sense it I have spent time with her and I know her that much.

"Yeah ask us how much she misses him,"mum told them not to tease me and I encouraged her to go when the girls prayed Isha and left for dinner downstairs but Yumna said she will just be with me and she was constantly checking her phone now this behaviour was really making me worried she sighed in relief after chec king a message in her whatsapp.

Once everyone was downstairs and the guys had arrived mum went to bring food for us since I wasn't allowed to be anywhere near Imran or guys.

"Now tell me what's bothering you Yumna please,"I pleaded her I saw her facial expresions all time since she came and I can't see my best friend going through something alone.

"There's nothing just enjoy and relax and enjoy attention you are given my best friend and sister in law,"she hugged me and explained to me some stuff about what a bride has to do just the way mum told me some stuff about now my life will change completely.

I wondered how a girl's whole life changes till today am single but by tomorrow night I will be someone's wife, someone's sister in law and someone's daugter in law all new relations, adjustments I have heard it's not easy depends on every girl how she adjusts and I pray may Allah fulfill everygirls dream I can't wait for tomorrow but at same time I feel sad and different emotions I will be leaving my parents behind and Yumna hugged me telling me to eat food and all will be well I thought Imran will come once Yumna told me how Ahad had sneaked in and they had their moments and I expected something from Imran?

"What's with mood?"Yumna asked and I just shook my head in denial I din't want her to think I wanted to meet her brother and just then we heard a slight knock on my door and wr looked at eachother dinner was going on food was here so who could it be?

Yumna went to open the door and my eyes widened Yumna just gave me a thumbsup and a wide smile and ram away just then the door closed...ya Allah what was he doing here and who allowed him?he always surprises me.