chapter=19 The most awaited..part1(edited)

Engagement...part1
*****************
Aisha:
I was just staring at the amazing view of London from my balcony early morning breeze and people moving out for their own motives I couldn't sleep after fajr afterall we have long day to go today I told mum and dad to sleep I will wake them up our usual time 9.30am and I was lost in thoughts alot lately I don't even believe today it's my engagement day am glad rest of them were still asleep we all had woken up for fajr together and Imran has to meet doctor today I hope he reaches on time today and he solves all his issues with his uncle and aunt I was chatting with Yumna yesterday and she bymistake wrote about issue then she told me not to inform others I told her to trust me I will support Imran and them and she said today they will discuss after engagement.

I just prayed all goes well InshaaAllah.

I was just wondering how life is?some people have all the fame,name, everything yet they are not happy and keep complaining about life while others who have very little are satisfied and have a smile on their face.

Some will hurt you behind your back your own loved ones while the strangers will somehow make you smile.

Then there was this guy Imran I wish he could let me in atleast after marriage I was happy atleast we had talked like matured people rather than always running away from problems.

"How will I find out his results?"
****

I went and woke up Alya and Lubayna since they had to finish up pending decorations and the guys had gone with Imran by the time I knocked on their doors mum informed me since the function will be held in evening Imran went to work.

This guy and work I hope he reduces his love for work little less after marriage.

*****
My eyes were closed and the girls were
dressing me up I told them simple but I know what their simple means.

"Finally done,"Lubayna's voice was heard finally since quite while since they last talked till I wondered.

"She's looking beautiful MashaaAllah,"Alya said I wish they could allow me to look at myself I have no idea what they have done to my innocent face.

"Well today am glad my brother and guys will be other side of room otherwise he would have got hard time taking his eyes off from Aisha,"Yumna said and when did her and Ahad arrive from their honeymoon?these people and surprises.

"Don't tease my daughter and let her open her eyes since few guests and relatives have arrived we need to start serving and taking her there,"Mum said while kissing me on cheeks making me stand up slowly and opened my blindfold.

A gasp left my mouth I just couldn't believe was that me?Alhamdulillah I smiled and prayed on myself.I looked really different I usually put only compaq powder and eye liner nothing more but today I had abit pinkish lipstick and gloss to make it more shine I wore pink by green long salwar kameez and hiajb was on bed I still had to tie my hairstyle was done perfectly and fringe was kept on forehead..ya Allah these girls when I looked again I noticed the eyeshadow of two light colors green and pink.

"Thank you so much,"I told them and they just told em this is nothing wait till your wedding and I blushed more and looked down.

"My daughter and I wish your dad would have seen you but he is with guests and Imran,"Mum said and I wondered so he was here I took my hijab and tied it in different style the one I saw in youtube last time am glad I got hijab on timing.

"Pamper yourself a little, loveyourself and dress up sometimes for yourself you look beautiful however you are."

"Ready to go,"I heard dads voice and saw mum looking at him I just admire the love they share since all these years.

I am so nervous I know it's only ladies where am going but all pair of eyes will be on me today and photos I hugged dad before he went and he orayed and blew on me.

"Yeah we coming,"The girls said giggling and I just looked down while they took me to the terrace and another gasp left my mouth I thought it was to be done down in room while guys in another they changed olans and guys were down while us up...

I moved my eyes and spotted some of neighbours I smiled to them and heard whispers people praising there was a sofa and behind sofa the decoration in pink by green with balloons and dim lights flickering since it was evening.
I sat while the girls left me and sat with our group friends and Yumna sat with me whispering some stuffs which made me blush.
Soon the snacks and drinks were served people congratulated me when the ring was brought and Imran's sister put on my finger it was just such an amazing ring I told him I din't want something expensive but did he listen?

I was engaged and time flies I don't know how he feels about this?even this was a step towards responsibility towards knowing your inlaws.

Soon everything was done smoothly and just us families were left I saw shadow of someone infront of me while I was eating.

"You look beautiful MashaaAllah,"I heard voice and I was surprised I just stopped eating.

Note:
So who complimented her? Any Ideas?
Please comment and vote.
1.74k viewers Alhamdulillah.
Updated on 11th/6/2018.