chapter=21 Engaged(edited)

Imran:
I am a morning person but today I had alot in my mind no matter how much I try to be happy problems arise from somewhere or the other.

"Allah loves you so much so he is testing you to make you strong,"I remembered my mums words and still I tried to live happily.

I remember once I read every medicine is a blessing it brings you closer to Allah.

I checked the time on my wristwatch it was 5.45am I decided to pray fajr  I went did ablution placed prayer mat on the floor and after praying fajr prayer I made lots of supplication I just prayed for everyone.

I sat on mat after prayers  and thought how slowly Aisha made a place in my heart how she tried no matter how much I pushed her away?may be she was the one Allah has sent for me?for she understood everything about me I know I am jerk to her sometimes but I can't help it.

I decided to go to  the Rose Cafe as I had planned with my uncle ahmed and aunt Halima I just hope they explain to me about their actions and they ask forgiveness we sort out our issues I need them the most at the moment I don't have any other family apart from Yumna whose my only loving sister.

I have alot to prepare though Ahad's family told me not to take stress.

I miss my parents.

How true it is your own loved ones can betray you I just hope they come up at cafe which I have strong feeling they won't I just have that feeling but still I will go.

I took and wore my blue shirt and black coat with black tie I hardly know how to tie it but I try sometimes.

I took my car keys and drove off to the cafe I sat and waited I checked the time it was already 10am where were they?their flight was supposed to land at 8am and we decided to meet up since I had alot to do today I even have to attend my engagement function but how will I when I even have  a doctor's appointment.

I tried alot may be this was Allah's plan I thought while waiting for them that she becomes my life partner I have decided I won't go to see my results I don't want to spoil my mood and spoil the function so from here I will go to work and then I will go to function.

It's not easy to see that you have tumor I have gone through that for the first time all alone it was worst phase of my life I survived but this time?what if it has spread?no I just can't if It's positive fine if it's negative fine but I am not going to see my results it's just painful it reminds of me of those days that one year as if I was burden as if I couldn't function.

It hurts alot I hope Aisha will understand and not pressure me about it.It's been three hours I have waited where were they?so they ditched me?

What a family I have?wow

I saw vibration on my phone and their sorry message that they couldn't make it to London.

What the hell?damnit..ah was asking for forgiveness so difficult for some people?I know they won't harm us again they have known I know something aunty had already asked forgiveness she realized her mistake she's the one who sent sorry mistake that her husband refused to come and refused her to come also even to my function....fine then.

I took  my keys and left for work I busied myself and drown into work till it was 5pm I din't even have lunch so much stress was going on in my life and at same time something beautiful happening today.

I smiled a that thought and just for today I will forget about business I will forget about all problems about my test reults about my aunt's and uncles betrayal I just hope my uncle doesn't do anyother stupid thing and hurt my sister or any of my family member.

I have to reach no matter what at function and I combed my hair sprayed some perfume which I had extra in my office looked myself in mirror perfect.

****

I was with guys at other corner  I wasn't allowed to meet her till the guests go and they weren't even taking the name of leaving especially after seeing the food, lol but am glad as guests are also blessing.

"Ahad I seriously want to see her,"I tried to explain to him my situation he was also omce like this so he said he will send someone to see if alls done and we both smiled while Hamza and Yakub joined us and other guys.

"Let's go impatient man let's go and you can meet her,"he was enjoying teasing me the way I did when it was his turn with my sister  Yumna.

I had given ring to Aisha's mum to place it in her finger I told them not to mention to her that I have come as soon as I stood before her she stopped eating when I complimented her as if she was not believing.

"You look beautiful,"I complimented her since she really looked pretty and we wore same she wasn't even looking up.

Shy all of sudden?

Alhamdulillah we are engaged and the ring looks beautiful in her tiny hands..Astagfirullah..since when did I start observing things like this?

She was lost in thoughts I just hope she deosn't ask me that one question I have been avoiding and she did exactly that after telling me thanks.

"Imran what about your results, you had to go to the doctor?she asked and I just became staff clenching my fists and trying to stay calm.

"Just drop it," I told her trying to make her understand I want to enjoy this day with her we are engaged at least let this day pass peacefully without any stress.

She went on and on like how am playing with my life and I have people who care about me.

I understand all that but it just scares me that moment of opening your results and seeing them positive as if the world has stopped I know one day we all have to leave but cancer and tumour is the painful phase of life I just want to spend this day at least then we will see rest.

From the talk, we went to arguing I was loosing my patience I just told her since she wanted to hear my answer then fine I know it will hurt her she cares a lot may be more than anyone else for me.

"I will not tell you everything but since you are insisting a lot I didn't go to the doctor, "I told her and I saw her looking at me and asking me why am doing like this but I only know my situation she became quiet and before I could say something else Ahad's dad called me to join with the guys to go for maghrib prayer I didn't want to leave our talk like this on our special day I will fix this no matter what but prayers first as soon as I sat in the car I remembered I had to switch off my phone I checked my phone in my pocket but didn't find.

"Oh no!I left it on the sofa while talking to Aisha since the doctor was calling I was trying to avoid receiving and I removed from my pocket and kept in silent mode but left it there, "I hope she doesn't pick it up I just hope she doesn't.

Note:
1.96k viewers thanks a lot
Updated on:18/6/18
Please check out:
1)Feeling Blessed
2)Sequel
3)True or False
4)Different Hearts
5)Stuck With Arrogant CEO
6)THE DAY HE CAME