chapter:32 Imran&Aisha..part2(edited)

Imran:
Once we had solved our issues I thought of surprising my beautiful loving wife she has always been stuck by my side no matter what I did I think Allah had already planned our destiny the day we were born.

I pushed her away I tried my best but instead she always talked back and accepted challenges.

I was not mad at her for week but angry at myself at my uncle and aunt it hurt alot all the hope vanished of having someone to call family they hurt Yumna and Ahad was about to lose his life because he saved my sister all because of me I know I shouldn't blame but we are humans and we feel it I felt like I couldn't face her I avoided her but instead one night she waited for me I cancelled the plan just like that I din't feel like going anywhere when we were not in talking terms.

She explained to me and I understood they wanted my happiness my safety but I risked theirs unknowingly yeah?I hugged her back and thought enough of problems now we will have happiness and we will make our marriage a most beautiful journey because she has been stuck with me and will be stuck with me forever until Allah wishes.

"Imran Imran, what's inside the envelope?"I was so lost in thoughts till I saw her staring at me and raising her eyebrows she looks so cute..am goner seriously arrogant jerk the way she calls me to a lover wow..

"Well that's surprise will you just open it?"I know I played rough mood all the colour drained from her face when I told her she got job offer someone would be happy but my wife her eyes lit up with happiness when I showed her her new desk and the new boss whose me.

She opened it slowly and her eyes widened when she stared at two tickets....yeah she just stared to and fro tickets then me she was at loss of words...told you will spread happiness and make this a beautiful journey.

Alhamdulillah I was no longer in pain since operation everyone supported me and after around months I was now okey.

"What?"I asked her surprisingly since she was quiet and I wondered if she din't like what I had instore for us.

"Nothing these tickets to Paris,"she whispered and I nodded what was she worried about?

I just shrugged my shoulders and gave her kiss on forehead she looked away shyly we just have today from tomorrow back to work but I thought of taking her to honeymoon Ahad said he will handle I trust them after all he has done one true best friend.

"What about your business?"she asked did she forget I was CEO and she the assistant or whatever she called and I can get leave anytime we have to leave next week once am don with meetings.

"So you are worried about business?" asked her teasingly and she just stared at me as if we were having staring contest.

"It's just that you have never taken days off before and I haven't even started working and here we are going on honeymoon,"she whispered honeymoon part shyly..

My wife was nowdays too shy and nervous around me have to do something yeah to make her feel comfortable.

"You can work this week it's your free decision but weekends you have to pack and we leave next week and my dear wife for everything there's first time and I want to show you something,"I said and leaned towards her I whispered something in her ear and her eyes widened twice bigger and she just ranaway from there.

"So tell me will you give me what I want?everything has first time yeah?"I told her while keeping tickets safely in my pockets and she went away I grabbed her hands she was breathig heavily avoiding eye contact.

"Imran this is office and anyone will come in,"she said trying to remove her hand from my grip but I holded tightly making sure not to hurt her.

"So let them come and see,"I said purposely and moved closer but she moved backwards I left her hand finally and she was playing with her hand I could see from here.

Is it only me or suddenly the room feels hot.

"Please I can't,"she said without looking and turning back her back was facing me.

"I am your husband so..,"I said while hugging her from back and she looked down not turning back avoiding eye contact...

"I will give you and only but for that you will have to wait till Paris trip my Arrogant ceo,"she said and I sighed in relief atleast she said herself that she will and that brought smile on my face... our first ki.......

I can imagine her tomato face already even if she looked other way.

Too innocent....

"Yes and I am ready to torture myself for week,"I said and gave her my hand to which she took and together we headed towards our car but she was smiling enjoying my this situation..damn her I can give in easily for whatever she says nowdays...

Note:
So first time huh?
What do you think he wanted since they already hugged but after hug comes?any guesses?

***
Please check out my other books:
Feeling Blessed
Sequel
True or False
THE DAY HE CAME❤💔everything changed
Different Hearts
All can be read as stand alone.
Your votes and comments mean alot..thank you so much everyone including silent viewers...