chapter=23what do you mean?(edited)

Together we can get eachother through this struggle called life.

We rise by lifting others.

Aisha:
"Yeah what do you want to say,"I asked him since I was very curious.

"Please don't get mad at me,"now what was he hiding he was asking me not to get mad but why.

"Tell me first and then we will see,"I told him and I hope he doesn't back awa sometimes he takes one step ahead and ten step behind.

"Well...mhhh....I wanted to say that I have a meeting on Monday so I have to travel on Sunday to Dubai for business meeting,"he said nervously he knew what I will say because we have gathering and he wants to go right after his reports come out...why wasn't he taking care of himself.

"Imran why don't you take care of your health?"I asked him this question always makes me shiver that what if something happens to him.

"It's important, I will make sure I will be back after week please,"his voice sounded defeated as if he was really tired of this I so want to support him with whatever he is doing but business, hospital and wedding on top he has to go for meeting....how will he handle all that?

I know what I have to do mum sent me here to support him so I will make sure we support eachother that's what two people do when they are stuck whether he likes it or not.

"I want to tell you something also,"I started without finishing full sentence he raised his eyebrows and stared at me but I looked away and he lowered his gaze also.

"Yeah go on,"he encouraged me to continue I just know it he will get mad at me without even me finishing the sentence that's how he is.

A ringing of tone snapped us out of our conversation and we both looked at screen it was his doctor's call.

"Give me a minute,"he went to pick up call and sweat was already forming on my head more than him I was worried he looked calm and moved away to the other direction to talk.

He came back but he was acting abit wierd like not looking at me and he stood at distance...what did the doctor tell him?he ahd a frown on his forehead, he kept the call on his officd desk and came back to continue talk but he din't speak for some minutes and I was nervous to start talk again but with alot of confidence I began.

"I want to help you and I will come with you to Dubai for meeting since I have already helped you before,"I said firmly and I hope this stubborn guy agrees some help from me.

"No you will not,"he said unhappy with my decision and went to sit again.

"Please we will work out together you have a lot to handle, "I tried to convince him all his life he has worked hard alone since his parents passed away he needed help how much will he handle all alone?

"No means no end of discussion,"he raised his voice really not happy with what I told him.

"Why are you so stubborn ah, "I went and sat also opposite him ya Allah this guy whatever I say to help him he rejects.

"Only this last time, "I tried telling him for last time and he said the doctor had called and he has to go to the specialist as soon as possible as it is the gathering will be at night.

"Then let me join you to the hospital atleast," the day this guy agrees will be my happiest day.

He was just staring at me as if solving the most difficult puzzle and we both looked away at same time.

"Just let me drop you home then go rest and be ready for a gathering of tomorrow, we have wedding date to fix,"he said without mentioning his hospital visit.

"Don't talk to me, "I told him if he was stubborn better he does his things in his own way.

He took the car keys and we sat in comfortable silence in the car if he would have agreed we would have been fine by now I felt it the more I wanted to support him the more he was pushing me away.

Soon the car came to halt I checked the time it was 7 pm when I roamed my eyes around we weren't at my house but we were at hospital.

"What are we doing here?"I asked him narrowing my eyes not believing he really agreed to what I said then why was he disagreeing in office?

This guy will make me go crazy I looked at him and he was smiling and I nodded telling him with my eyes that all will be well he just likes to argue with me I guess.

"Instead of tomorrow I have an appointment now I realized I needed someone by my side to go for check up and wait for results I even texted my sister Yumna so her and Ahad will be here soon," he said while coming and out of the ar and I did same soon we were at the hospital.

****
We were waiting for results and it was confirmed he had a tumour so he will have to be operated as soon as possible Yumna and Ahad agreed also there were chances of him surviving if he goes for it by this week before it's too late.

"I won't go for an operation this week"we heard a low, tired hoarse voice and we a stared at the person unhappy with his decision.

"What?what do you mean?"I raised my voice but it sounded low and my hands were shaking already after hearing such news.
********
Whose with me from the beginning of the journey of Imran and Aisha?
Please vote and comment.
*******
Thank you 2.13k viewers
Please Check Out these two Incompleted books and the rest are completed so enjoy reading.
Different Hearts
THE DAY HE CAME
*******