chapter=4 He's back?(edited)

After two years.

Avoid hurting others because the pain you cause others may come back to you in another form.

Aisha.
Me my mom and dad were just checking out wedding albums of Yumna and Ahad their wedding went smoothly everything went as planned. Alhamdulillah.

It's been two whole years so many things changed and just remembering those days brings happiness and tears in my eyes I still remember that night when Yumna's aunt tried to convince Imran to settle down and he just said he was not ready as he had to travel right after the wedding and he won't be able to give time to his wife, they tried a lot but he just refused they even asked him if he had someone in mind and as that question was snapped at him immediately as if it was meant for me to glance his way I did and he refused.

I don't know why it hurt so much, he had always shown he never cared for me then why did it hurt that day and what hurt most he just disappeared he was waiting for a moment and right excuse it's been two years, I haven't seen him but heard he has become more successful in his business, shining everywhere and everyone was proud of him, he was even spotted at masjid you know paparazzi but never ever once did he mention anything about his personal life to anyone.

I tried a lot to forget him a lot means everything yet I had some expectation...and faith.

I always thought:
"What was going in that head of his ?"I always cared about that guy I knew he was alone but he never showed any weakness.

"Did you even hear what I said?"dad inquired me while narrowing his eyes and looking at me then mum.

"Sorry dad I  didn't hear," I said honestly.

"What were they talking about?"I asked myself again

"I said he is coming back to London by tonight's flight," dad said and mum gave me a smile.

"Whom were they talking about?"

"Who is coming back?"I asked while taking a taste of salty cookies which we had kept and gave black tea to mum and dad as evening we prefer black tea.

"Imran is coming and since Ahad and Yumna are out of country celebrating their second honeymoon after going through so much it's our duty to go and pick him, "dad told me and I kept looking at mum.

"Be ready by 8 pm both of you and we will have dinner with him," he said while going with his tea to watch UEFA semi-final.

*****
"It's just dinner you know, he is Imran, not stranger that you are behaving like this," mum told me after  I explained her and she opened my closet so I could choose a dress or anything I prefer.

"How can I avoid tonight's dinner and more importantly that one person who always ignored me and crushed my little heart with his words?"

"Mum, can I just stay at home and watch a movie or something, "I told her and gave her that look to which she usually agrees but this time she just didn't and said It's your dad's final word so get ready and she went to get ready.

Sometimes I think I am forever Stuck With Arrogant CEO.

I checked myself in the mirror I had chosen a long-sleeved black long top which had a bit of red and cream sheds I just love black outfits, took black hijab(scarf) and folded it two times so it stays appropriately and a little bit of high heels as I can' walk with too much of high heels then I took my favourite light pink gloss and applied and a bit of makeup, I just prayed on myself and took selfie though I don't post a lot nowadays.

"Masha Allah, now was that so hard to get ready?"Mum asked while hugging me and blowing on me and she said I don't worry at all as all will go well InshaaAllah.

"It's just Imran and no stranger," She said and told me to follow her  I just nodded.

"It's just Imran  and that's what I am worried about, why was he back since these two years he was handling business from there so what's new?"All those thoughts ran through my mind till we reached the airport.

******
We sat at receiving area waiting for Imran as the flight had delayed.

"He's here, "dad said while pointing towards a  familiar person who was bringing his suitcase while dad went and me and mum followed.

As soon as his eyes landed on dad they greeted each other and next he greeted mum.

All that time I just resisted looking at him and the next thing he did I just had to reply.

"Assalamualeikum Aisha," he greeted I still didn't look at him avoided my gaze from those eyes which I always loved.

"Waleikumsalam, "I replied but ignored him and asked dad if he needed any help.

Dad and he went to put his suitcase in the car while mum every time held my hands and gave me that smile which made me calm my nerves.

Dad and him sat in front and I sat behind with mum.

I glanced towards the side mirror since I was sitting near the window on the left side and mum sat another side.

"Huge mistake of looking Aisha, "I thought to myself.

When I looked he was already staring back me in these two years he had changed a lot looked more than matured and handsome which made anyone or any girl lose their tracks, those blue captivating eyes, were having hope? lots of emotions? dark eyes had something strange in them, the girls must have fallen for his looks there wherever he was during business, he was more of a private and secretive person.

I didn't realize I was staring for so long till I caught him staring as well...ya Allah not again and I decided to avoid him and continue to talk with mum while dad talked to him was he even listening?

Astagfirullah..., "what will I do?"

*****

At dinner:
We were just eating and mum asked him a question.

"So proud of you dear," She told him and passed him drink.

"Can I ask you a question?"She asked him while dad just kept silently looking at me, was I missing out something?

"We thought a lot about you dear, now It's high time we look for you someone, you need someone to take care of you, to be with you and how long will you stay alone?"Mum asked him and dad also explained him and asked him if he had someone in mind he can tell us.

I looked at him again I have no idea why I looked but he wore a black silk shirt with a leather jacket.

"We both wore black?coincidence?"
Ya Allah Astagfirullah this guy will make me go crazy again.

"Yeah I have someone in my mind and he joined dad while unfinished his sentence dragging chair behind to stand up."

"This all reminds me of how his words hurt two years back, all those questions and all those memories, "Way to crush my heart again Imran well done.

"Whichever proposal comes now InshaaAllah, "I told mum when dad and Imran went to pay bill though dad refused Imran to pay but stubborn guy never agrees so he went as well I told mum"I will agree on mum if the guy is good I know you and dad will make the right choice for me and I want to move on since he has someone else also so why not give it a chance."

Little Did I know that our decisions will change everything and Allah had other plans.