Chapter Fifty-Three: Musical Decent

Starscream's Profile:

  When I woke up, I found no sign of Bumblebee. The axe we found was laying against the coffin. Picking it up, I broke some planks off the door nearby.

  Opening the door, I walked down the hallway stairs. There was another inky scrawl; however, I didn't pay much mind to it because I had already seen it. I did pay mind, instead, to the candles on a table with a monster cutout on top of it.

  Something about it just left me uneasy...

  Suddenly, I found a canister of pure energon. I chugged it; then continued to look around the room I was in. While looking around, I found more candles and canisters.

  I collected the canisters as I went, just in case this was my only chance to get energon, feeling like I was being watched. But by who? Bumblebee? The others?

  I merely shook my head and advanced through the room; on the contrary, this wasn't a room at all. This was a large hallway which was very suspicious. Because nothing like this was ever made before, this means someone had been building down here, and that realization wasn't good for anyone.

  Therefore, I knew to be extra cautious while stuck here. Now I could avoid being caught of guard down here while venturing on, but I knew it wouldn't be enough.

  Nothing would ever be enough in a place like this.

  There was another audiolog on another table. Nonetheless, this audiolog felt different than the ones I had seen before. I soon found out this to be true.

  A voice filtered through, a voice filled with malice, disappointment, and obsession of a sort. Somehow, however, it sounded like a siren talking...

  " Decepticons should always remain true to their Master. We are the pawns in such a greater force, it is an honor. The traitors and deserters among us will be punished by thee; if they are not we will gladly take our Master's place and do so for him. In the honor of our King and Prince..."

  " In the honor of our King and Prince."

  Unsettled, I backed away from the audiolog. The way the voice talked felt familiar; it felt like it was one of someone I meet long ago or heard about.. Or maybe even both... Plus the fact that I just heard the voice not from the audiolog but like somewhere behind me terrified me.

  I continued down the hallway, chopping up monster cutouts as I went. Until I came to an ink filled hallway.

  Holding the axe above my chest, I waded through the ink. I was almost to the end of the hallway when an inky creature passed by holding a cutout.

  It was wearing a mask and was muttering something that sounded like a song.

  " Hello?! Who are you!" I asked desperately, trying to get to him. Yet when I turned to see where he had went, all there was a cutout and an inky splatter on a wall.

  Did he go through the wall?

  It made no sense but it was the only explanation...

  Shaking my head, I walked through a large doorway, heading into a new room. Wacking the boards off the door frame, I entered the enormous room.

  Music Department was written on a sign on one of the walls. Another audiolog was out.

  Swallowing down my fears, I played it.

" We've been drifting in space for months. How I hate the disorganization at the moment. Hopefully we'll be on Cybertron soon; we can find our leader. Then we will be able to understand..."