Chapter Forty-Four: Packs of Many

Steeljaw's Profile:

  Smirking, I watched as the Minicons played some sort of game they made up while Fracture and Thunderhoof gambled. Underbite was taking a nap and Quillfire was talking to him about the 'revolution'.

  Clampdown was near Thunderhoof and Fracture, trying to grab some Shanix but always failing.

  Getting up from my relaxed position, I went over into the woods to go and take a quick jog.

  What could go wrong?

  Everything. That's what.

  About five minutes into my jog, I picked up an unusual scent. Stopping, I took a moment to analyze what it could be. It wasn't from Earth, it was Cybertronian but it wasn't a 'normal' bot.

  This was an animalcon, a lot of animalcons. Narrowing it down my spark froze, wolves.

  Wolves I know.

-Flashback-

  " Again?!" Shrieked Alpha. " How are you pups so useless?!"

  I stared at the ground as well as the other pups, but I was fuming. We did everything he wanted us to do, only for him to add something into the mix we didn't train for! All of us managed to overcome the extra obstacles, but none of us did well enough for Alpha.

  " All you had to do was simple! You should know how!" Alpha screamed at us, all the other pack members looking away. They never did anything, they always agreed with Alpha.

  " Maybe you should actually teach us then if you know how!" I finally shouted at him.

  Alpha gave him a cold glare and hit me with his claws. As I hit the ground, I heard the other pups' gasps and whimpers.

  The other members were watching, but no one did anything. I wasn't any of their pups. My parents died just a few months ago.

  No one cared about me except the other pups.

  Only the other pups and someone else.

-Flashback End-

  What were THEY doing on Earth!?

  Growling, I looked around and noticed some shadows moving. They were circling me; trying to make me run.

  However, if I ran, I would lead them straight back to my pack! A no go then. All what I would have to do is find the Alpha, and then I could fight him or her. That was the one thing the whole pack was taught when we just learned how to talk, fight the Alpha and win, you're Alpha. Whether the pack likes it or not.

  Searching, I soon found a pair of optics with a commanding look to them.

  With horror, I realized their leader was the same. Alpha was still there. HOW?!?!?!? And what did they want?!

  Pouncing, I leaped towards the Alpha to begin the fight.

  Quickly Alpha bounded away from me, but I just ran after him and slashed at him with my claws. He let out a howl of pain and backed up. I continued my attack until the other pack members started to attack me.

  Distracted, I tried to fight them all but I could only fight against six at best, four to five at worst. Not fifteen.

  Soon, I was shoved to the ground. Growls everywhere around me.

  " The little disobedient pup." Alpha said, growling with claw marks all over him. The wounds were quite serious for him, but the Medic for their pack was busy helping the other pack members.