Chapter Five: New Decepticons, More Challenges

(Okay I'll be skipping a few episodes for lore reasons so I apologize if I accidently skip an episode you like.)

Bumblebee's Profile:

  I looked over at Fixit as he had been screaming when some Stasis Pods were about to fall on him. When he finally came to a stop, a high up Stasis Pod fell and was about to crush him. Rushing over, I caught the Stasis Pod.

  I contacted my cousin silently to find out where he was.

Spark Bond Realm

B- Star where are you?

S- Out by the main computer why?

B- Just curious, why are you over there?

S- Me, Denny Clay, and Strongarm are having a impression contest on Decepticons and Autobots.

B- Oh please don't remind me of that....

-Flash Back-

  Bumblebee was trying to understand how to be a leader. He had no clue how and was trying so desperately to be father. And to make him proud. When an idea struck him.

  " STOP!" Everyone turned and watched Bee with shocked glances while Starscream just sat back and enjoyed the show.

  After going through a long speech. Everyone burst out laughing. Bumblebee watched them with a confused look.

  " I-I'm sorry sir but-" Strongarm started laughing.

  " That is the worst Starscream impression ever!" Sideswipe said laughing.

  " Starscream?" Bee turned to his cousin that no one knew about.

  " I'd give it... -1,000" That sentence from Starscream alone made everyone laugh that much harder, much to Bumblebee's dismay.

-Flash Back End-

S- That was a really bad impression of me though.

B- I was trying to be like Optimus!

S- Remember. Be yourself.

B- Yeah yeah, I remember.

S- Don't worry, we just doing Shockwave and Ultra Magnus impressions. Strongarm has a fabulous one.

B- Oh yes she does. She used to ask me if she sounded like him.

S- Oh slag...we've created a monster.

B- *laughing*

Spark Bond Realm End

  Well, I could worry about the others later. I needed to make sure Fixit was okay...and where is Sideswipe? I thought I told him to assist Fixit...

  " Many thanks." Fixit said breathing a sigh of relief. " I'll finishing stacking these stasis pods immediately."

  " Fixit. Didn't I ask you and Sideswipe to work on this...together?" I asked Fixit confused.

  " Ah yes sir but Sideswipe's stabilizer was sore, so he thought it might be better for if I did it myself." Fixit said smiling at me.

  I glanced up and not to far away in one of the isles, Sideswipe was standing and moving to some beat from his headphones. " I think Sideswipe might be taking advantage of you." I said to Fixit who was still smiling.

  " Oh hardly sir, Sideswipe offered to cover my elephant cage cleaning duties for the next five cycles. Fair trade!" Fixit said grinning, he had no clue how gullible he was.

  " No Fixit, we don't have any Elephants." I said walking away towards Sideswipe.

  " Sideswipe." I growled out while Sideswipe danced to the rhythm the headphone's provided, when I thought struck me.