Chapter Fifty-Seven: Fighting the 'Angel'

Starscream's Profile:

  I woke up beside the broken elevator. Memories swarmed to me as I realized Bumblebee wasn't with me.

  I couldn't lose my cousin! He was all I had left!

  Jumping to my pedds, I began to run down the hallway that was in front of me until I made it to a fork in the path. I raced down the right path first, coming to two rooms very quickly.

  One room was locked but the other room wasn't. Inside was inky scrawls saying anything and everything. There was also a desk in the room, on it was an Audio Log.

  I pressed play and waited.

  There was no words, only the sounds of running footsteps and heaving breathing. There was a second pair of footsteps in the background.

  Someone was being chased.

  As I listened I heard the second pair of footsteps catch up and then silence.

  " Ch....ge..."

  Then the audio log cut off.

  The only voice in the audio log was a woman's but it felt oddly familiar despite being hard to hear.

  I then left the room and ran down to the the other path that I hadn't taken yet.

  It was an iron door with a wheel needed to turn it. Spinning the wheel, I pushed the door open and closed it behind me quickly.

  I needed to get to Bumblebee and fast.

  There was a giant open room with a stage. Ignoring the stage, I ran around it to find another room, this one being a library. There was another door along with another audio log.

  I turned the audio log on as I began to pry open the door.

  " Things haven't been going so well. Cyclonus has his spark set on Cyberwarp. Cyberwarp is a big concern of mine.

  She will easily betray him to do what she believes is right.

  She has no good idea of her place.

  I may be jealous, but I won't allow Cyclonus' spark to break a third time..."

  I stared at the recording as I finally got the door open, Skyjack sounded so serious and cold.

  Continuing to the other side of the door, I found myself on one side of a large pit. There was a trolley that was on our side but it didn't look like it would be able to move.

  Jumping on it, ignoring the machinery, I began to move to back and forth while using my servos to pull the chains. Slowly, I was able to move forward until I got stuck, just a leap away.

  Taking a deep breath, I jumped to the other side. I only had my servos hanging onto the edge close to falling. But I managed to pull myself up.

  There was no time for waiting for anything.

  I opened the door that lead out of this large room, running down the hallway into an open stairway.

  I began to run up the stairs when SHE started talking again.

  " I see you~ I wonder what keeps you pushing on... Is it to feel freedom again?

  I grit my denta together but kept moving, I could care less about freedom right now.

  " The ability to be named a hero?

  I just continued to ignore her as I ran up the stairs.