Chapter Forty-Nine: Dark Prison

Bumblebee's Profile:

  In minutes, the place was covered in darkness. Another signal appearing on the scanner, or should I say signals?

  Three signals had now appeared on the screen, Luna being one of them.

  The other two we weren't sure who they were; the darkness was making everything hard to see.

  Suddenly, the signals all disappeared and a building appeared.

  My optics widened, DarkFan's Prison.

  It was open.

  " What is that?!" Steeljaw demanded, others doing so in other ways as well.

  Mostly in fear.

  " DarkFan's Prison." I muttered, " It shouldn't be open..."

  " Uh...WHO's Prison?" Sideswipe asked.

  " DarkFan! THE most dangerous being in creation! She's an evil counterpart of that author running around and- wait...I haven't seen JanjaFan in a while..." Brushing that thought off, I continued, " She wants to take over everything! We barely were able to stop her last time!"

  " Sir, if you were able to stop her before, wouldn't you be able to do so again?" Strongarm then asked, the others giving murmurs of agreement.

  " Yeah, except we won purely by chance!" I quickly gave them a brief history lesson about the battle.

  Once concluded, everyone didn't look so positive about beating DarkFan a second time.

  " Who could've opened the prison?" Clampdown asked.

  " Maybe SolNight?" Jetstorm suggested.

  " It WOULD make sense seeing as they are both creatures of darkness." Slipstream said, agreeing.

  " We can worry about how she got free later! Right now, we need to go in there and save my sister and whoever else is captured by those dark creatures!!" Steeljaw announced, getting both his pack and Luna's to agree.

  " Wait! But- you all will just get captured! You need a plan and all the help you can get!" I quickly pointed out.

  " I can't spend another second with Luna in danger! It will just be a stealth mission, quick in and out." And just like that, Steeljaw, his pack and Luna's was gone through our space bridge.

  I could only hope for the best for them.

  But I somehow knew they would fail.

Steeljaw's Profile:

  Appearing out side the prison, we quickly ran inside.

  The door slammed shut behind us once we were all inside, trapping us.

  In moments SolNight and DarkFan appeared.

  Who I vastly underestimated in power...a horrible mistake.

Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! Also, have a happy New Year! -JanjaFan 😎✌