Chapter Forty: Manners

Starscream's Profile:

  " THAT'S IT!" I yelled.

  I stormed off, I couldn't take it anymore! Drift being rude to his students and others was just horrible!! Drift thought he was always so right in his ways but NO! He was probably the worst influence on anyone ever!

  Raging, I laid on the ground to calm down. Probably to make sure I didn't end up yelling at someone who doesn't deserve my rage.

  In a bit, which was five hours, I soon realized that there were others nearby. Others being, the entire team minus Drift.

  " UGH! I can't stand Drift being so rude!" Strongarm exclaimed, Sideswipe nodding in agreement.

  " We finished his task perfectly, surely giving a little praise would be good for us?" Jetstorm said; Slipstream agreed.

  " This can't continue." I heard Bumblebee whisper.

  Smiling, an idea hit me. " Hey! Who wants to give Drift a lesson that will make SURE he'll be more polite." Everyone turned to me.

  We all began discussing. Soon, we made a plan, the best plan ever.

  This was going to be fun!

Drift's Profile:

  I was coming back from a long patrol, my students would still have to do their's later. Before entering the base, I stopped. It was quiet. The base was never quiet. That was a known fact.

  Maybe they were trying a quiet challenge or someone's getting the silent treatment? Transforming, I entered the base. Only to scream in pain. I had stepped on several glass items causing immense pain.

  Normally that wouldn't be a problem; however, there were so many glass items that broke under my pedds that the shards managed to get into gaps on me. Therefore, I was in pain. No... pain does NOT describe the horrid feeling I was feeling at this very moment.

  And it was my pedds. MEANING, I had to walk...on that pain... all the way to the Command Center to get them out.

  Starting my walk of literal insane pain, I tripped something. It was a wire, which immediately made a huge metal beam hit me in the chest, sending me flying out of the base. I lay on the ground trying to regain the air that just suddenly vanished.

  Standing up after a while, I continued on my way back into the base. In pure agony. Back to where I was last, I looked around to make sure I didn't activate any other traps. Only for my helm to hit something.

  Which then caused the ground to freeze, so when I stepped forward, I immediately fell. My back was in pain from the fall, my pedds basically wanted to die from the utter agony they were being forced through, and I wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there.

  After what seemed to be hours of misery, I got to my pedds and slipped and slided all the way over to a path that would lead me straight to the Command Center.

  Hope filing me, I ran forward.

  I was a fool.

Bumblebee's Profile:

  We all watched as Drift entered the Command Center. Drift was covered in scorch marks, had numerous weapons sticking to him, had oil and a mix of energon and glue covered all over him as well, several different items sticking to him that was in the isle he most likely ran through, and was having trouble standing.

  In other words, he was standing there, in pure agony and pain. He honestly looked ready to cry. Thankfully, we weren't that evil and Fixit started to help him.

  I didn't miss Sideswipe's, Jetstorm's, and Slipstream's evil smiles of triumph though. Nor Starscream's laugh.

  " Where we under attack?" Drift finally asked once his injuries and pain had been mostly taken care of.

  " No." Strongarm said with a smile.

  " No? Then what was all that?" Drift asked confused.

  " A manners lesson." Starscream said, looking pure evil in that very moment.

  After giving Starscream a look, I began to explain to the confused/scared Drift, " All of us were getting tired of how rude you were being and decided to give you a lesson to be nicer."

  Drift paled, " I did not realize." He said, he didn't say anything after that.

  The lesson seemed to have worked.

Steeljaw's Profile:

  After successfully being able to breathe again, me and my pack went back to our base. Seeing Drift go through all those pranks and traps was the best entertainment I've seen in a while!

  My pack, judging by the fact that a few were still laughing, could agree to that. Fracture and his minicons looked so delighted that I was mildly afraid that their smiles would break their faces.

  Thunderhoof also looked to be planning. Looks like I was going to have to make a rule to prevent an episode like today happen to Clampdown. I did not need our base to become a death trap.

  Even though it would be funny to watch.

Sorry about the late upload. I got Writer's Block....Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌