Chapter Forty-Five: Dark Alliances

SolNight's Profile:

  Walking in my shadowy form, I smiled wickedly at my 'associate'. She was sitting on a dark throne. A LITERAL dark throne. It was made of darkness, fears, monstrosities. Everything dark and wicked.

  I swear I actually thought I saw Homework once.....

  My associate, in all her evil, was wickedly smirking at me.

  " Alright, Darkling, I'm here." I said, glancing at my darkly colored 'nails'.

  While doing so, DarkFan glared at me rage, but I didn't care to notice. " Of course...SolNight." DarkFan, seething in her dark beauty, muttered.

  Taking a seat in the newly formed chair, I made a mistake. I stared into her, endless soulless, eyes. Soon, I realized I was shivering in fear.

  The evil witch laughed while smirking. " Did I scare you, Solly?"

  " Don't call me that!" I cried out in a state of vexation.

  DarkFan couldn't be tracked by her 'good' counterpart, but I could be tracked. All by being called and/or reacting to a nickname that Solus could also go by.

  While disquieted, DarkFan merely rolled her eyes. " You're fine, they're too many shields in my so called prison for us to be tracked."

  I sure hope so....

JanjaFan's Profile:

  I shook my head, DarkFan never seemed to remember that I KNEW where her prison was.

  Watching in the multiple shadows, I watched them plan.

  And they had one, massive, evil plan. One so big that they might actually SUCCEED! Which was not good for anyone. It seems like I'm going to have to start warning the others about this... 'situation.'

  I also should recheck the security at this rate just in case.

Stay Cool guys and Peace Out! -JanjaFan 😎✌