Chapter Thirty-Nine: Carriers

Starscream's Profile:

  Everyone was lounging and relaxing in the Scrap Yard. Nothing could make this day bad, nothing!

  Suddenly, a portal opened. " What the scrap!?" Bumblebee exclaimed, he got a look from his Sire.

  I was about to laugh along with Soundwave when we saw Sire and Shockwave walk out. They both gave out smiles and came forward.

  " Sire!" I exclaimed running over to him, hugging him tightly.

  I soon felt his arms around me, glancing over I saw Soundwave and Shockwave talking a little. They left plenty of space between them though.

  " What are you doing here?" Optimus then asked Sire and Shockwave.

  " Um..." The two drifted off.

  We all then looked at the portal. And out came the most terrifying thing I've ever seen.

  " Hello mechlings." Elita, Carrier and Wonder said in unison.

  Me, Bee and Wave starred in utter horror. Optimus also seemed to be sneaking off. Well, he was trying to when he got caught.

  " ORION FIGHTER PAX!" Elita shouted at him. " WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

  " To get Energon my dearest, warrior, dangerous, mate." Optimus said, looking both scared and happy.

  " Uh huh." Elita said unconvinced, arms crossed.

  " I love you..?" Optimus then tried.

  " YOU BETTER!" Elita shouted at him, stomping towards him.

  Carrier and Wonder then looked at their mates who wisely stayed quiet. Glancing back at my brother and cousin, I nodded at them. No one was focused on us, we could make our move.

Elita's Profile:

  I glared angrily at my mate, but for his sake, I decided to save what was left of his pride and discuss this in the Spark Bond Realm.

(Spark Bond Realm)

OP: Aerial....

E: Yes Orion?!

OP: I'm really, really, really sorry!!!!

E: I know you are.

OP: I'm super sorry!

E: Give it up already.

OP: I wanted to contact you..but the Primes wouldn't let me. I wanted to be there for Bumblebee and for you but I was unable to.

E: Then why didn't you come and see me right away..?

OP: Because some punks that were known as Council were causing pain to all of us and weren't going to allow peace. They were also peer pressuring Cyberwarp to do things she didn't want to do.

E: Alright. But no more secrets. You and your brother need to reveal them.

OP: I will. Starting with Bumblebee's true heritage.

E: Alright.

(Present)

  Optimus then spoke up about Bee's heritage and said it all. Megatron and Shockwave also cleared things up so everything was tied up in a nice little bow.

  " So you're saying... Optimus and Megatron are brothers. Starscream is Megatron's son. Soundwave is Shockwave's son but was adopted by Megatron and is Starscream's brother. Bumblebee is Optimus's son. Bumblebee is the cousin of Starscream and Soundwave. Soundwave then is now back with his biological family even though he sometimes stays with his adopted one. And all of this has happened during the war and after. Did I get that right!?" Sideswipe spoke up.